Teen Choice Awards

narrows101

Reaction score
The Teen Choice Awards air on Monday Aug. 10 on Fox from 8-10 p.m. ET and Hugh, Liev, Lynn and Taylor and Wolverine are up for a few awards. It's been reported that Hugh will be there as a presenter. Be prepared for Twilight winning everything.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Twilight-Leads-The-Teen-Choice-Award-Nominations-13576.html

Choice Movie: Action Adventure
“Fast & Furious”
“Star Trek”
“Taken”
“Terminator Salvation”
“X-Men Origins: Wolverine”

Choice Movie Actor: Action Adventure
Christian Bale, “Terminator Salvation”
Hugh Jackman, “X-Men Origins: Wolverine”
Dwayne Johnson, “Race to Witch Mountain”
Shia LaBeouf, “Eagle Eye”
Paul Walker, “Fast & Furious”

Choice Movie: Rumble
Anne Hathaway vs. Kate Hudson, “Bride Wars”
Hugh Jackman and Liev Schreiber vs. Weapon XI, “X-Men Origins: Wolverine”
Beyonce Knowles vs. Ali Larter, “Obsessed”
Robert Pattinson vs. Cam Gigandet, “Twilight”
Chris Pine vs. Zachary Quinto, “Star Trek”

Choice Movie: Villain
Hank Azaria, “Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian”
Eric Bana, “Star Trek”
Cam Gigandet, “Twilight”
Ken Jeong, “The Hangover”
Liev Schreiber, “X-Men Origins: Wolverine”

Choice Movie: Fresh Face Female
Lynn Collins, “X-Men Origins: Wolverine”
Ashley Greene, “Twilight”
Emily Osment, “Hannah Montana: The Movie”
Freida Pinto, “Slumdog Millionaire”
Nikki Reed, “Twilight”

Choice Movie: Fresh Face Male
Taylor Kitsch, “X-Men Origins: Wolverine”
Taylor Lautner, “Twilight”
Dev Patel, “Slumdog Millionaire”
Chris Pine, “Star Trek”
Sam Worthington, “Terminator Salvation”

yeah...twilight will win by default,a turd could nominated and it would win,as long as it was in twilight.no taste whatsoever.

:hehe: hahaha I know, right?
that's why I'm not gonna bother to watch it, I'll just wait for any worthy clip on youtube.

Exactly. My boss loaned me the books earlier this year and I was excited to read them because I'd heard they were really good...and wow, they were awful. I know 5th graders who could write better vampire stories.

:( I'm a Twilight fan, but I don't think it's fair that they win everything.
(And unlike some people, I don't think it's the greatest book/movie ever made, but
I do enjoy the two a lot.Plus I'm a reformed anti-fan, so I kinda know where people are coming from with that, but for me it used to be that the way the writer wrote
the books and that she had no writing background.)

Since they won nearly every award at the MTV awards, I don't think they should be allowed to even be in the teen choice awards. It would be nice to see how
they'd fair without it and who would win what.

However, to be fair, Origins wasn't amazing either (Great, fun, but a B movie.
Not quite an A.) Though Star Trek was amazing without comparing it to either Twilight or Origins, so I think it and it's cast deserve to win some awards. ^_^

I'd be happy to watch Star Trek win a few of those awards (not that I'm planning to watch the Teen Choice Awards). Anything but Twilight. I've had less patience for Twilight since finding out how bad the books were.

I'd be happy to watch Star Trek win a few of those awards (not that I'm planning to watch the Teen Choice Awards). Anything but Twilight. I've had less patience for Twilight since finding out how bad the books were.

:up: thats what im talkin about :hehe::hehe::hehe:

And congrats to Hugh! He won the Action Adventure Actor award! :wow: :up:

(thankfully it was a category in which no one from Twilight was nominated :oldrazz: )

Haha! That's pretty cool. I'm sure the surfboard will go right next to his Tony and his Emmy. :oldrazz:

My sis-in-law pointed out that no one screamed for Taylor Kitsch.
(The room was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.) I thought about it for a second and I was like "...You know, you're right!"

It was really upsetting, but also hilarious.

She was like (impersonating the fans)
*small claps* "Yay...? Who is that? Oh, it's not Robert? Oh, okay."

At least Origins won an award, but it would've been epic win if Taylor had won an award for his portrayal of Gambit. Or choice male hottie. I would've been happy with either.
But noooo, Twilight had to win again.

My sis-in-law pointed out that no one screamed for Taylor Kitsch.
(The room was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.) I thought about it for a second and I was like "...You know, you're right!"
I noticed that, too, and kind of felt bad for him. But than I remembered that all these people care about is Twilight and Disney channel stars.

I noticed that, too, and kind of felt bad for him. But than I remembered that all these people care about is Twilight and Disney channel stars.

LOL! Yeah.

My sis was so on the money then by saying "It's not Robert,"

Darn kids have no taste these days. I was shocked to see My Sisters Keeper winning an award. (Didn't see it, but it looks very award worthy.)

These Kids don't know anything about the total awesomeness that is X-Men.:grin:

Edit:
However, I should point out that I "ee'd" and "squeed" appropriately when Taylor was nominated for choice
male hottie. (I turned up the volume when he was nominated for fresh faced male. Heheh.)

Best action/adventure film! The award was more than justified and earned. Nice job Hugh and company!

The only mistake was not picking Liev Schreiber as Choice Movie Villain.

At least the teens got something right!

Plus best actor! Nice.

Last edited:

me too. i mean, imma guy, but i was like, that's effed up. it doesent matter, cause gambit would kick whatshisface from twilight ass anyday :hehe::hehe::woot::woot:

:hehe: I just had this mental picture of Cullen trying to fight Gambit getting all sparkly and shiny in the sun and Remy being all "LOL WUT?" :D

thanks for the link narrows :up:, Hugh is always so charming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"