Teen Choice Awards

I noticed that, too, and kind of felt bad for him. But than I remembered that all these people care about is Twilight and Disney channel stars.

And I'm sure he's probably a little relieved not to have to put up with the ear-splitting screams that follow Pattinson everywhere. He actually got clipped by a cab in NY a few weeks ago when he was getting chased by fans. :wow:

Not to insult anyone here on the boards or Hugh (I think he's one of the better cast superheroes) but this movie winning these awards probably makes Fox they've got a winning formula with this movie, and are set the same mistake, this time in Japan. :csad:

^ I know what you mean, but I don't think they'll think that. I honestly believe that sooner or later FOX will learn that not everyone likes there superhero movies. Wolverine though I would see no matter what because I like the character enough. Besides, theyd have to do something completely stupid that would make me want to hurt them. (Besides the barakapool thing. I'm trying to forget that ever happened.)

^ I know what you mean, but I don't think they'll think that. I honestly believe that sooner or later FOX will learn that not everyone likes there superhero movies. Wolverine though I would see no matter what because I like the character enough. Besides, theyd have to do something completely stupid that would make me want to hurt them. (Besides the barakapool thing. I'm trying to forget that ever happened.)

I SERIOUSLY doubt they'll learn that downplaying the attitudes of all the characters they adapt to make them more kid-friendly is a terrible choice, not just because of the pissed-off fanboys, but because of general movie-goers (with a brain) who can tell these movies just aren't very good, very daring. If after the negative reaction of FF2, they didn't get a clue, especially with 2 years left to make this movie, I can honestly say they will keep doing this until Rothman all together either quits, dies, or reads a ****ing comic book.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"