Teen Titans Has Been Cancelled.

Wolfman likes the cartoon, or at least when it first started

What a shame I love this show Now only Bobobo and Naruto can support Toonami

Xcoaster said:
In "Static Shock" Static asked Batman where Robin was at, and Batman said that Robin was with the Teen Titans. Then he said something about that Static would meet them someday. So, doesn't that connect the "Timmverse" to Teen Titans, or are we assuming the Teen Titans Batman was refering to was a "Timmverse" version, different from Teen Titans who actually have a show? As far as I know, Static never actually met the Teen Titans, so it seems like that could be possible, since we never actually saw the Teen Titans in the "Timmverse."

Actually, that line was thrown in that episode to throw us a bone about the new "Teen Titans" series that was around he corner, and to indicate a crossover that was planned between Static and the Titans (whether or not it would've bee a different Static or a different Titans team is unknown; the plan was abandoned because things would've been too confusing).

I remember that,damn,that would have made a great cross fire.Statix and Cyborg.

Its a shame,the Titans may have been good,but they deserved a cross over with another show.

I hope that there is still a Season 6.

Nope sorry Jourmugand can't happen the batman just got the rights to robin if theres is a season 6 they can't have robin.

King Ruler said:
Actually, that line was thrown in that episode to throw us a bone about the new "Teen Titans" series that was around he corner, and to indicate a crossover that was planned between Static and the Titans (whether or not it would've bee a different Static or a different Titans team is unknown; the plan was abandoned because things would've been too confusing).
I actually read something about a Teen Titans series somewhere,m it was suppose to have Nightwing, Supergirl, Aqualad, and Speedy.

Jourmugand said:
I remember that,damn,that would have made a great cross fire.Statix and Cyborg.

Its a shame,the Titans may have been good,but they deserved a cross over with another show.

I hope that there is still a Season 6.

Season 6 would be worse than season 5 without Robin. He and Raven were basically the only ones to get good episodes throughout the entire series.

What Teen Titans movie?
Does this mean they will end the series with a climactic movie?
Maybe theyll buse Slade as the main villian and reveale his face, that would be cool.
They could also include, as long as it doesnt clutter up the story, Aqua Lad, Kid Flash, and Wonder Girl.
Where is the movie being made? Like what studio? and when is it coming out?

Artistsean said:
What Teen Titans movie?
Does this mean they will end the series with a climactic movie?
Maybe theyll buse Slade as the main villian and reveale his face, that would be cool.
They could also include, as long as it doesnt clutter up the story, Aqua Lad, Kid Flash, and Wonder Girl.
Where is the movie being made? Like what studio? and when is it coming out?

It's called Teen Titans: Tokyo. Take a guess what it's about :o

Obviously it's about the Titans moving to Compton and having to do battle with Brother Blood, the new leader of the Bloods (Snoop Dogg and the Crips guest stars).

So does that mean its being animated over seas?
I was hoping to apply to the studio making it and maybe get a chance to work on the movie.

King Ruler said:
Obviously it's about the Titans moving to Compton and having to do battle with Brother Blood, the new leader of the Bloods (Snoop Dogg and the Crips guest stars).

Rofpmsl

:D

I didn't watch Teen Titans religiously like i watch Justice League.
They better put updated versions of themselves on Justice League.
That would be cool to see.

Toonami already sucks since it's golden age about 5 years ago when everything was still good.
Now i only watch Toonami for justice League.
If Justice League gets cancelled, I will turn my back on CN forever.
but doesn't adults as well as kids watch Justice League also?

I think Justice League, especially these days, is geared more towards adults or young adults and older children. Children are still part of their target audiance, but there has been deaths and complex storylines and subject matters. Just makes me think its more for older viewers.
I always thought Teen Titans were more for the younger viewers, with how the show didnt get to complex with giving their characters back stories or alter egos, or how they kept the amount of non super citizens shown in an episode to a minimum. Maybe Im wrong though, I dont know.
I like both, and its a shame Teen titans has been cancelled. especially since working on that show was one of my dream jobs.

Here's what Nightwing should look like in JLU (if he were to appear)

dkawallb1024x7683qi.jpg

Artistsean said:
I think Justice League, especially these days, is geared more towards adults or young adults and older children. Children are still part of their target audiance, but there has been deaths and complex storylines and subject matters. Just makes me think its more for older viewers.
I always thought Teen Titans were more for the younger viewers, with how the show didnt get to complex with giving their characters back stories or alter egos, or how they kept the amount of non super citizens shown in an episode to a minimum. Maybe Im wrong though, I dont know.
I like both, and its a shame Teen titans has been cancelled. especially since working on that show was one of my dream jobs.

I wouldn't say it's more geared towards adults. I mean, sure they do some "adult" things for a children cartoon, but really, you can't expect them to use all these great iconic adult superheroes and have them using the dailogue (as well as having the mentality) of 13 year olds? It'd end up like JL/U "The Batman" style or something.

I know but I think its more geared for older viewers than Teen Titans is, even the theme songs seem that way. JLU has a classical music tone to it, and Teent Titans has a more fun sound. Also Teen Titans uses snot jokes. Not saying either show is bad, I loved both, and Im not saying they exclude children from their target demographic in JLU, because Im sure they wouldnt do that. Its just my opinion but thats how it seems to me.

Dropping Nightwing's mullet was definately a good move Hellstormer, but I prefer the long haired Titan's version. I will miss this show, not as much as I'll miss JL if it gets canceled though.

im going to miss this show to now, since kid flash came & he would of been a great character to explore. he has alot of potential to take this series to new heights.

They should end it with a bang, while it should focus on the main titans in the end, it would be cool to have Kid Flash, Speedy, Wonder Girl, Aqua Lad, and SUPERBOY, on the final episode or episodes.
Id love to see their take on Superboy.
Superboy could be a young man in a superman outfit or like he is now, a clone of superman and wears a superman shirt.
:supes: Id prefer the first one.
He should be on at least one episode.

Rowen said:
im going to miss this show to now, since kid flash came & he would of been a great character to explore. he has alot of potential to take this series to new heights.
They should've had the original team from the start (Garth, Wally, Roy, Dick, and Wondergirl) it would've been cooler. I liked Arsenal's outfit in the show it looks alot like his current one.

In the last episode they should have the originals turn in to there current personas

The only reason they cancled Teen Titans,dispite the fact that the show has a stable audience,is to make room for Cartoon Network`s own shows.I think its all about money.

Jourmugand said:
The only reason they cancled Teen Titans,dispite the fact that the show has a stable audience,is to make room for Cartoon Network`s own shows.I think its all about money.
Yeah trhey're bringing in a few new titles I might look at Ben 10 it looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"