Teenage fellas...you might want to read this

My daughter is only in 1st grade...and she's already "popular". :(

:cmad:

I gotta stop messing with teenage girls .

They preach us this stuff the majority of the time we're in school. Nothing new.

A man having a daughter....our seed sowing days coming back to haunt us.

I inferred that she was *popular* in a way that was not entirely appropriate for a six year old. :(

I put the world popular in quotation marks because I refuse to believe that 1st graders can be popular. Since when did popularity start at such a young level? But apparently she is from what her teacher tells me.

I put the world popular in quotation marks because I refuse to believe that 1st graders can be popular. Since when did popularity start at such a young level? But apparently she is from what her teacher tells me.

Pfft .. what does a geezer like you know about first grade popularity. Get real. :rolleyes:

Pfft .. what does a geezer like you know about first grade popularity. Get real. :rolleyes:

I'm sure him and his puppydogs know a great deal :o

10.gif

A first grader will tell you they know everything there is to know about popularity .

Be wary, young ones. You see this out at a party.....avoid at all costs. It's swimming in it.

tequila.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"