Teens in my area are idiots....

I'm 26 and my mom still hits me. I'm 6 foot 3, she's 5 foot 1 and I'm terrified of the woman. :o

:csad:*sigh*....

The title of this thread is an insult to idiots, man.

These people aren't idiots, they're sick individuals who need guidance (I'll leave it up to the reader to decide what form of "guidance" is necessary here).

For those of you that grew up or currently live in rural spots, do you see kids like this pretty often or is just a random thing?

For those of you that grew up or currently live in rural spots, do you see kids like this pretty often or is just a random thing?

I haven't seen kids like this, and I live in the rural south.

These teens aren't just idiots, they're future serial killers in training.

When I lived in a rural area, it was common for the teens to try to run over dogs among other things. Once they even drove straight through our yard. So I have little belief in claims that "small towns" are somehow a better place to live.

I hope these *******s burn in hell. I hope in that hell 1000 cats and 1000 dogs rip them apart for all time.

Honestly cruelty to animals is right there with child abuse. You are inflicting pain on a creature that has little to no way of defending themselves. It makes me sick to my stomach.

It's also a classic sign of becoming a murderer. If you don't mind torturing pets, it's only a few steps to people.

Many therapists make that connection to killers when they are older. They find that they would torture animals as kids.

I thought we knew by now that teens can be stupid and, sometimes, evil little ****s. Hell, other teens think teens are stupid.

I hope these *******s burn in hell. I hope in that hell 1000 cats and 1000 dogs rip them apart for all time.

Honestly cruelty to animals is right there with child abuse. You are inflicting pain on a creature that has little to no way of defending themselves. It makes me sick to my stomach.

That would be fitting justice indeed.

I'm like you. NOTHING angers me more than abuse to children and animals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"