4 Police Officers Shot Dead At Coffee Shop

Too bad that the suspect is fatally shot, although they can still prove that he did the killing even after he's dead. I think he knew that he couldn't go back to prison after killing 4 cops like that; it'd be worse than torture. I heard that his family had been the ones who transported him around after he made the killings, so I expect the authority to start arresting them.

Too bad that the suspect is fatally shot, although they can still prove that he did the killing even after he's dead. I think he knew that he couldn't go back to prison after killing 4 cops like that; it'd be worse than torture. I heard that his family had been the ones who transported him around after he made the killings, so I expect the authority to start arresting them.

As well they should.

So he was in fact shot and killed, it still doesn't justify the gross generalizations made in this thread.

Geez, you are a detective, huh..? :oldrazz:

I'll give you two guesses which area I work in, too... :oldrazz:

Also, for those one or two of you who follow the Hype RPGs who read this topic, you may notice I slipped an actual brand of police radio and amped it up a few "versions" for a cheap "joke" (although jokes are usually funny...)

Consider this the "Director's Commentary"... :hehe:

Yeah we give our clerks a hard time too. ;)

****** news, the killer is also suspected of another police shooting. the police will probably end up having to shoot him, i don't think he's going to go quietly.

called it.

he tried to kill another cop with a dead cops gun. he was going to die trying to kill cops, that all i'm saying, it was obvious that he was going to go down shooting. i'm glad that it's all over.

Didja read the part about it being a "Deadly confrontation"?
Golly. Thanks but I did! And that does nothing to change the fact that someone mentioned he'd get killed and it happened.

As well they should.
Iunno. Usually I'm gung-ho about these types of things. But the guy's already been killed. No they weren't right for trying to hide him, but this is already worse than any punishment they could receive. It seems a bit unnecessary to go after them at this point.

I only read to page 6, and I will read the rest in a bit...but I must ask....if you got busted for having weed on you, more then once....

WHY THE **** DID YOU STILL BRING IT?

Man!

Sorry. I got busted for that, and I have never, ever had it outside of my house for more then 10 minutes, and I kept it no more then 100 feet away.

These cops are going to beat the hell out of the guy when they catch him. Rodney King will look like a walk in park, by comparison.

EDIT: Wait, they found him and he's already did? Oh okay. Knew that was coming.

I know this is bad and all, but reading this headline gave me the urge to make a doughnut-n-coffee-cops joke.

:(

Cop 1: "Okay guys, even if the guy has a gun and shoots at us, DON'T shoot back 'cause people will expect us to kill him as soon as we find him and we don't need that kind of stereotypical image going around the internets!"

*Bad guy shoots at cops, rookie cop shoots back and kills him*

Cop 1: "aww crap."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"