Tell Everyone Bit About Yourself....

First Name: Phil
Username: Um, look to your left. :huh:
Meaning of your username: Grew up in Wisconsin, moved to Missouri and all my coaches called me Badger.
Favourite Film: Savannah Smiles :o (really too many to list)
Favourite Comic: Alltime - IronMan / Currently - Watchmen
Personality: Sarcastic, somewhat Funny, Hard Worker, Short-tempered sometimes, Procrastinator, and very much a Family Guy.
Hobbies/ Interests: Watching all Sports - Playing Golf, Volleyball, Softball and Bowling - Movies - Reading (Some comics but mostly Novels - Graphic or otherwise) - Hanging out with friends, family, and my wife.
Random Fact: I'm left-handed and almost died at birth. :up:

First Name: Kitty
Username: Logan's Runt
Meaning of your username: I like Wolvie and I'm also terribly clever and can make puns.
Favourite Film: Changes quite often. Right now I'm into The Chronicles of Riddick.
Favourite Comic: Take a flying guess.
Personality: Supercool.
Hobbies/ Interests: Painting, paintball, comics, juggling, playing harmonica, biking, reading, sending hilarious pictures to people via textmessage.
Random Fact: My second toe is freakishly longer than my big toe.

First Name: Adie
User name: Robocop Cpu001
Meaning of your user name: A cool name
Favourite Film: Predator, i can watch it over and over
Favourite Comic: Batman year one
Personality: sarcastic, but i have a heart of Gold.
Hobbies/ Interests: Film, i make short films.. love writing Scripts.
Random Fact:

i have about 3000 DVD's

So, is my sister's and my dad's. :wow:

And, she wanted to be a ballerina. :csad:

I used to dance- pointe was killer but not because of my second toe. It just kind of folded up inside the shoe.

I golf left-handed, bat left-handed. But I catch right-handed, throw right-handed and write right-handed. :huh:

OMG!! You must tell me the Bale story. I am officially very envious of you!

Its kind of embarrassing. :O And long! ;)

I was working my early morning shift at the Albuquerque International Sunport. It was about 6am, and I was on the walk through metal detector of my line. It was December of 2005, nearing Christmas, so it was a madhouse even that early. And there he was. Standing in my line, taking off his shoes and emptying his pockets. I was in total disbelief. I knew he was around the state filming 3:10 to Yuma with Russel Crowe, but I never would have expected it!

He was with his wife and his little daughter, and he was having trouble putting the stroller into the X-ray machine. The wheels were down, and it won't go through unless the wheels are up. I could have just told him to flip it over, but I was in such shock I couldn't think of what to say. So all I said was, "You might want to move that. :funny:

So he did "move that", back and forth, and I just kept saying it over and over. Finally a coworker saw him having trouble and flipped it over for him, and I said, "Yeah, move that!"

Okay, so I totally looked like an idiot already, so I wanted to fix it. I didn't want to tell him he was awesome in Batman since I was certain he hears it all the time, so I told him, "I loved you in Equilibrium!" He gave me the weirdest look and said, "Really?" and I waved for him to come through.

Now he's ready for me to clear him to go get his stuff, but I've already said something dumb twice now, and I wasn't quite ready for him to leave me! So quickly I asked him, "Want to hear a story?" He said yes!

I didn't have a story. I had to think of something really fast, so I said, "Why is it that tall people like you don't duck through the metal detector but short people do?" :funny: He said he had no idea, and finally started to walk away. D'oh!

Thankfully, when I waved his little daughter through she ran up to me and grabbed my hand, and he and his wife had to take a few seconds to pry her off of me, so I got a few more seconds of face time.

I blew it, huh? :funny:

First Name: Nicholai

Username: Cunning Stunts

Meaning of your username: I'm such a cunning stunt.

Favourite Film: Inside Man

Favourite Comic: Kingdom Come

Personality: I dunno, ask one of my friends.

Hobbies/ Interests: Martial arts, football, bass guitar, acting, cheerleading.

Random Fact: I thought canker sores were butt sores until my girlfriend clarified for me.

First Name: Harvey
Username: Two-Face
Meaning of your username: Two-Face is my favourite Batman villain
Favourite Film: Batman Begins
Favourite Comic: Batman: The long Halloween
Personality: friendy, kind, gets on with everyone.
Hobbies/Interests: Films, Music, SHH and Football (soccer)

First Name: Josh

Username: Figmanj

Meaning of your username: Trying to come up with a name for AIM(AOL instant messanger :p)quite a few years ago. Fig is the beginning of my last name. So I called myself Figman kind of like Batman...but not. The J is the first initial of my first name.

Favourite Film: Impossible to answer. Love way to many films.

Favourite Comic: X-men followed by Batman followed by...well just look at my sig.

Personality: Bit of the Dr. Jeckyl/Mr. Hyde complex. Easy going, quiet and laid back some of the time. Angry, bitter and a bit of a **** starter the rest of the time.

Hobbies/ Interests: Movies, reading, video games, listening to music sober or under the influence.

Random Fact: Left handed

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"