Tell me what my stuff is worth (For Calvin)

twylight said:
It depends on how badly you want me. ;)
I got $34.00, an open bag of Twizzlers, and an expired coupon for Krispy Kremes.

Man, I just found out my lease is up in one week instead of 3. So I was pretty ****ed. But, I found out a friend is willing to let me live with her family near NY while I'm in limbo if I can't find a home in the next week. Definitely gonna have to go the pawn shop way now though. This is gonna be rough.

Craigslist kicks so much ass. I put some stuff up on there, and in 15 minutes someone calls with an offer, said he'd buy the weight and punching stuff for 170 bucks. I think overall that stuff cost me about 230, so I'll definitely take a 60 dollar mark-down after 4+ years of use.

Youre in Philly, no? Where are you trying to move?

Pittsburgh to NY. I've got till monday to make this happen. I thought I had until the 15th of August, until I learned otherwise today.

What happens in NY? Are you done with school, or transfering? Job or something? Or just a whim?

Done with school. Not exactly a whim, per se, but... whimesque.

He posted a pic of my friend and I tattled so a mod probated him. Then Dew had Alzheimers and he got his probation reduced to no sig/avatar/etc.

No, the probation right now is for posting under another name while I was on the probation that was to be reversed.

Holly Goodhead said:
whatever, i win, as always
It's really and utterly the least of my concerns right now.

DOG LIPS said:
I got $34.00, an open bag of Twizzlers, and an expired coupon for Krispy Kremes.

I wouldn't have even thought of entertaining that offer. But the Twizzlers could be the breaker....

****er opted out of the deal because his shoulder wasn't good enough for the kind of butterly attachment it has. *****. Oh well, someone just offered me 100 for the weights and bench. Maybe I can pull a crisitunity here and sell that for 100, and then the punching bag and stand for 100 to someone else. Also, I just realized I paid about a dollar a pound for those weights. This is a goddamn steal, that's like 200 dollars plus worth of weight, and weights don't really have wear and tear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"