• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Tempe Premiere

*squee* That was awesome!

I've never seen a live movie premiere cast...thing...like that before! So fun!
Would've been better in person, but at least I saw it so I can't complain.
I didn't know they'd replay it so I was screencapping like crazy. (Lots of Taylor pics, of course!)

The week is going to drag on until friday.

I was so excited I freaked my family out. They were like "Why are you looking like that?"

I probably look like I'd just won a million dollars. Hahah!

So I had to explain it to my dad (This was right after I saw Taylor and was a little woozy. Even on my computer screen he is awesome) and my brother (who knows all about it because he's my X-Men/Gambit soundboard and a former-ish X-Men fan) was all "Well I knew you were happy about something from the look on your face."

Gahhh, when they interviewed Taylor I was a 15year old girl all over again.
(Not that I'm that old, but I was freaking out inside and trying to take 'caps and like
'Hello my future husband'- (LOL, yeah not really) This movie has driven me insane in a good way.)

265081.jpg

265094.jpg

Last edited:
Heh...

I would've brought one that said "WTF IS THIS!??" With a picture of BarkraPool on it.

Aw that looked like a whole lotta fun, oh to have been there.
..and Hugh, what a sweetheart buying the people in line the breakfast.

57302533.jpg

Brilliant lol

He bought people in line breakfast? The guy is a saint.

Very cool pics, especially the one with Liev. His face is like "Tut tut tut, you silly people"

Very cool pics, especially the one with Liev. His face is like "Tut tut tut, you silly people"

Dissapointment abounds, true believers.
I couldn't make it to the premiere, as my friends, and in turn, my ride for the festivities, bailed on me. I did the drawings I mentioned and everything.:csad:

It looks like it was a great time for those that went though. Perhaps another time...cause they totally do superhero movie premieres in Tempe AZ all the time right?

:dry:

Ugh, that's too bad!! Sorry you couldn't make it to the premiere. :csad:

Yep - they interviewed the woman that took the order. She said she was told that he was going to place an order and she assumed it would be an assistant - but he called it in himself! She said he ordered 800 pastries, coffee, etc. It was cool seeing them wheel the pastry cart through the line in the videos.

Yep - they interviewed the woman that took the order. She said she was told that he was going to place an order and she assumed it would be an assistant - but he called it in himself! She said he ordered 800 pastries, coffee, etc. It was cool seeing them wheel the pastry cart through the line in the videos.

I love that guy.

Dissapointment abounds, true believers.
I couldn't make it to the premiere, as my friends, and in turn, my ride for the festivities, bailed on me. I did the drawings I mentioned and everything.:csad:

It looks like it was a great time for those that went though. Perhaps another time...cause they totally do superhero movie premieres in Tempe AZ all the time right?

:dry:

*Hugs you*

OMG, that's totally a bummer!!
Hopefully you're ride had some kind of explanation for bailing on you because that's really upsetting. As for your friends, that's not very nice! :csad:

Too bad you couldn't mail the drawings to them, but from the sound of it they were fairly large drawings? They'd probably cost a lot to ship. I don't know, it's a thought.

Just a reminder that the Grauman's premiere is tonight at 6:30 PT. At least that's what the website still says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliSan
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"