Tenn. couple arrested for assault with Cheetos

Cheesy.gif

I call party foul..........you can't post that in two threads

Party Foul is only when you spill beer. Besides, it's on topic for both, so it's not spam.

Last edited:
I'm making the rules here, party foul is when I call it

Just how do you beat someone's ass with an orange poofy fried snack?

Just how do you beat someone's ass with an orange poofy fried snack?

You can be charged with assault for hitting anyone with anything....it doesn't matter if it hurt them or not. It's whether it was a malicious act or not. Like if I throw a baseball to you it's playing catch, if I just throw one at you it's assault

Oh, I know that. I've been beat with a cellphone before, and remember hearing about the couple that the man beat his wife with a whopper.

Oh my god, and this is like, 20 minutes away from where I live.

I hate my current state sometimes.

"Deputies said they were charged with domestic assault. No one was hurt."

Well no ****. They're ****ing cheetos.

wow..what has this country come to when a couple can't have a dispute and throw some delicious cheesy snacks at one another?

Oh, I know that. I've been beat with a cellphone before, and remember hearing about the couple that the man beat his wife with a whopper.

That was an episode of COPS where a dude threw his Whooper at his wife and she called the police....unless Whoopers are a common weapon used in spousal abuse.

Oh my god, and this is like, 20 minutes away from where I live.

I hate my current state sometimes.

It makes me proud to be a Tennessean....TN is called big orange country, but I didn't know the orange was delicious cheese powder.

That was an episode of COPS where a dude threw his Whooper at his wife and she called the police....unless Whoopers are a common weapon used in spousal abuse.

My ex-girlfriend got so mad at me she started beating me with a pack of her cigarettes . I couldn't help laughing at her because she destroyed them . Love.

People will use whatever is available i guess.

The only way I can see this being serious is if someone had a severe allergic reaction to the Cheetos. Anything else is just ridiculous.

Strangely. I'm eating Cheetos right now...

If they had been Fiery Red Cheetos...
we would have had a really serious situation!
And... he could have been caught red handed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"