Terminator: Genisys - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
they did a great job with the hair and clothes.

**Post removed by studio request**

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope noone is suprised. thats popular for almost 10 years now.

the great thing about this kind of plots is that they hide bad writting.

Hmmm. I don't know how to feel about that alleged plot.

Last edited:
I truly think there must be something more to it. I could understand this with McG behind it again, but with the Ellisons, I just doubt they would do something like that. I just think that description was written by a 4 year old.

I think im gonna wait and see the 2 and half hour (hopefully) movie to flesh this out rather than two paragraphs. :o

Of course I still hope for the best. Just very weary.

Last edited:
About that plot synopsis, people please keep in mind that that is typed up by someone who read the plot or heard it. The convoluted nature could just because this person is pissed poor at explaining the plot clearly. It's written like the person is terrible at relating ideas.

About those leaked teaser screengrabs...looked pretty interesting but the effects werent completed yet. Maybe a December teaser?

what if Cameron pitched this plot to destroy the franchise once and for all?

in one movie he again helps his good friend Arnold to get a big paycheck and then destroy it ? its like a time bomb waiting to go off.

:lmao:

About that plot synopsis, people please keep in mind that that is typed up by someone who read the plot or heard it. The convoluted nature could just because this person is pissed poor at explaining the plot clearly. It's written like the person is terrible at relating ideas.
I took that into consideration, and it still sounds horrible. A lot of pointless timeline crap. Sounds more like the show then the two classic films.

what if Cameron pitched this plot to destroy the franchise once and for all?

in one movie he again helps his good friend Arnold to get a big paycheck and then destroy it ? its like a time bomb waiting to go off.

:lmao:
It was actually Cameron Connor from the future who pitched this film. He knew what his past self James Cameron did with the series once he got it back, so he had to prevent it from being relevant. So he pitched the equivalent of a molten metal bath for the franchise.

About those leaked teaser screengrabs...looked pretty interesting but the effects werent completed yet. Maybe a December teaser?

Three different versions of Exodus's Trailer 2 leaked online a few weeks before it's official release and all three versions had unfinished shots. Even with unfinished VFX it's possible a trailer will be released in November. Keep in mind that even tho this rough cut of the trailer leaked this week we don't know how long that rough cut has been lying around. Those VFX could be finished by now.

I saw the pic of Clarke. They got the hair perfect.

There's a write up on Wikipedia so take it with a grain of salt that Arnold's aged appearance as the T-800 is explained because the skin covering has aged just like real human skin which also explains how they can bleed too as seen in previous movies.

That is pretty much confirmed, because James Cameron said it was his idea that he gave to them.

She doesn't really. Clarke is a lot softer than Hamilton was in T2. Then again no actress I think has ever been as fit as Hamilton was in T2. Maybe Zoe Saldana but aside from her I can't think of many.

I found them. I agree, I don't see any resemblance at all. They both have a pony tail and Linda wore a black tank when hunting down Dyson, other than that, I see nothing. Still,doesn't bother me,I just want a good, entertaining moviefilm.

Really? I see Sarah Conner circa T2 when I look at Clarke in that helicopter image. I was afraid she'd look like the Khaleesi running around in earth clothes.

If anything, I'd say that Clarke facially resembles Hamilton as she was in the first film, not the second; so in appearance we have the softer Sarah from T1 with the styling of the Sarah in T2, minus the rock hard buns, abs, pecs and vascularity.

Pretty apt description there Braddock. Like I mentioned earlier Hamilton attained a physique no other actress in a mainstream film has done aside from Zoe Saldana and even Zoe never reached the level Hamilton did.

The biggest point of resemblance between the two are probably their nice full lips and sleepy light colored eyes. That's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"