• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Terminator: Genisys - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some women that you can just look at and tell if some dude tried to overpower them he'd have a ****** time trying to do so. Hamilton is one of those. So is Sigourney. And so is Blunt. And Chastain.

Yeah the problem with Robertson is that she is talented but she's in a lot of failures. T.V shows and Tomorrowland. I just unfortunately think that she is starting to get that stench of failure on her.
Well I would quite happily wear that stench along with her. :o

It is actually kind of funny when you compare her situation to say Kristen Stewart's. Another talented young actress, who almost seems done for being in a popular franchise.

Every pic I see from this movie, of Emilia and Jai in particular, just looks like bad cosplay.

Don't think I'll bother going to see it. Save my money for something else.

Every pic I see from this movie, of Emilia and Jai in particular, just looks like bad cosplay.

Don't think I'll bother going to see it. Save my money for something else.

You forgot about the best picture of them all.

woBwc4G.jpg

Just left a free screening. Yeah I think saying it's a silly forced mess would be an understatement. I think arnold is the only thing i'm positive of here.

Just left a free screening. Yeah I think saying it's a silly forced mess would be an understatement. I think arnold is the only thing i'm positive of here.

:up: The whole film made no sense. Was that [blackout]Kyle Reese at the start that John saved?[/blackout]

I wish I could. He left Doctor Who for this? Well, at least we got Capaldi.

He left it to seek out that a Hollywood career that's been bugging the new doctor actors(except Capaldi)

So far "Lost river" was panned critically and is apparently really bad

Terminator Genisys he has a really small role

The other projects he has all center around U.K productions. Nothing huge in Hollywood.

I wish he got the role of Stephen Hawkings. Eddie looked like Smith sometimes in the movie

and then he was rumored for J.K Rowlings Harry Potter spin-off. Redmayne got that too.

And then they went photoshop crazy on Emilia Clarke...

"If we photoshop her chest bigger, more people will come see this train wreck!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"