Terry's got some ***** in his crib tonight

i'm so grateful my girlfriend is allergic to cats.. I ****ing hate cats.

I touched a puss on 6 different occasions today.

No, really. A Giant Pacific Octopus we have on display. Her name is Mia, and she's getting more and more social. She usually touches me with her arms and suckers, but today she actually let me pet her head/mantle. It was pretty freakin' badass and she's awesome.

Advice: if you wake up and the cat is covering your face, don't panic. Leave the house, and call an exorcist.

My *****'s name is Mia.

My *****'s name is Mia.
My cock's name is Gary.

Here's a picture of him:
rooster.jpg

:grin:

Congratulations on your new kitten, Terry. I hope he didn't spray diarrhea all over your place after you gave him that milk. Get him checked out, make sure he's got his shots, and enjoy your new friend. :up:

jag

I was shocked at the title of this. I bet the ladies are all going EEK GAD :wow::whatever:

Hopefully they will read it to see you aren't talking about the sweet V

I was shocked at the title of this. I bet the ladies are all going EEK GAD :wow::whatever:

Hopefully they will read it to see you aren't talking about the sweet V

Is your grandmother the only 'lady' you've had a conversation with? :down

Any grandmother who would teach their grandson to refer to the female genitalia as "The Sweet V" is cool in my book. :up:

jag

There was this little white stray kitten(ironically after the fat cat story) that basically followed me as soon as I got out of the car earlier and would not stop. I asked a couple people near me if they owned it, they said no, so I'm gonna bring him in for the evening and take his little ass by the humane society shelter tomorrow after work. I still got an old ferret cage that's kinda roomy I'm letting him crash in tonight with the bed, hook up some Whiskas and some milk for him. I'm trying to be careful with him as I know the little bastard is still feral and I ain't trying to get rabies. :o Any of you got cats, and any suggestions as far as watching him tonight before I drop him off tomorrow?

awww...terry...I think I'm in love:csad:
with the cat, of course *coughs* :cwink:

awww...terry...I think I'm in love:csad:
with the cat, of course *coughs* :cwink:

Thank God. Anything else would have been awkward beyond belief.

Any grandmother who would teach their grandson to refer to the female genitalia as "The Sweet V" is cool in my book. :up:

jag

Quiet, you!

'The Sweet V' is so much more ******ed (and creepy) than '*****'. :cmad:

Quiet, you!

'The Sweet V' is so much more ******ed (and creepy) than '*****'. :cmad:

Yeah, but it entertains and amuses me so much more that anyone would ever call it "The Sweet V". :hehe:

jag

I won't lie, Sweet V does sound pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"