"That 70s Show" finale

Superman

The Man Of Steel (Is #1)
Reaction score
Did anyone watch it? I thought it was good. Nice to see the whole gang back for the last show.:up:

Not sure why I watched it since I'd only seen the first few episodes of season 1. I thought it was pretty dull. All of the jokes were lame, and repetitive.

The finale was horrible,but the whole 8th season was horrible.They should of ended it right on the 7th season when Topher and Ashton were still on it.

I thought it ended just right, all the gang in basement, blazin again. I wanted to be in that cipher so many times.

The gov't, they have this car man, and get this, it runs on water man!!!

It's the circle, not cipher. The final episode was lame, the show probably should've ended when they graduated high school. It always annoys me when a show about teenagers graduates high school and everyone stays in town or goes to the same college. Very unrealistic.

Where I come from it's called a cipher, I know they called it the circle, I watched the special last week.

I do agree with you on most parts, the last show was ok, but i do hate when people or rather shows stick around longer then they should.

I had my own little "circle" while watching it lastnight. :D

I think the ending should have taken place on New Years Eve 1979 so the year would be turning over to 1980.

AllThingsComic said:
i do hate when shows stick around longer then they should.

^Yep,that sucks.Shows should end when there still good leaving people wanting to see more of them.

Batattack said:
I think the ending should have taken place on New Years Eve 1979 so the year would be turning over to 1980.

You're kidding around right? I thought it did.

Now Eric Forman can go watch The Empire Strikes Back.

How did they explain Forman and Kelso coming back.

Also I heard Jackie and Fez were hooked up. What is she the group bicycle? Kelso, Hyde and Fez. Did Foreman or Red tap that ash too?

"I circled the parking lot so many times that my finger hurts from flipping everybody off!" - Red Foreman

Abaddon said:
she never liked Eric

Yeah but considering how she's been passed around the group I'm suprised that theres not a special episode where she gets gang banged by everybody including Bob, Red and Kitty.

It doesn't make sense that she would end up with Fez.

Abaddon said:
It doesn't make sense that she would end up with Fez.

^That's just one of many things why this whole 8th season sucked.

Dang, I missed it.
By the sounds of it, it sucked...

....just like the whole Season 8.

Did Topher show up on the finale?

Batattack said:
It did.

Batattack said:

Somehow they crammed eight seasons from late 1976-1980.

It should've ended after the fifth season with them graduating. I didn't watch that much after the fifth one.

Warhammer said:
Dang, I missed it.
By the sounds of it, it sucked...

....just like the whole Season 8.

Did Topher show up on the finale?

^Yeah Topher showed up at the very end when Donna was in the driveway all sad,and then Topher was then in the basement sitting in the circle,and that was it.

I'm just going to pretend that season 8 never existed.

I missed it, I think I was watching another finale and I failed to set the damn TiVo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"