That Magical Movie Moment

Spidey's end swing sequence at the end of Spider-Man 1.

The bike ride in front of the moon in E.T.

Doc sliding down the wire & hooking the cable up just in time before the lightning hit in BTTF, the hover car also at the end.

The end of Wrath Of Khan when Spock's casket is being shot out into space & the Amazing Grace Orchestration is being played.

Superman's farewell at the end of the Superman movies.

Eric Draven applying his Crow make up and the shot of him at the end when the lightning strikes and illuminates him, with 'Burn' playing over it.

Andy Dufresne crawling out of the tunnel in The Shawshank Redemption.

The entire lobby scene from The Matrix.

"He's not a man. He's like a piece of iron."

Blade's intro at the vampire warehouse party in the first Blade.

"If you will not join the dark side... then perhaps SHE will.."

Luke snaps. "NEVER!"

The epic music slowly crescendos as Luke leaps out from the darkness to attack his father, blindly slashing and swinging his blade at the dark lord. Vader stumbles while collecting whatever strength he can to defend himself against this beast he has awakened. But to no avail. He was right. It's too late for him; and his son, with another deadly slash of his saber, removes his robotic hand.

"Aaaaaaaaghhhhh"

Vader lays in a heap on the floor with luke standing over him and pointing his saber down at his father ready to lay the final strike. From the darkness behind them cackling can be heard growing louder.

"ha ha ha.... gooood gooooood" The emperor strolls confindently down the stairs towards them. "Now fullfill your destiny, and take your father's place at my side."

Luke, confused, angry, not knowing what to do next looks down at his father. To kill him may mean that his loved ones are safe from harm, but it would also mean the end of the jedi forever. He looks at the smoking stump full of wires and gears that controlled his father's robotic limb. Then he looks at his own hand, similarly controlled by machines connected to human flesh. He sees his fate if he were to choose a similar path as his father and makes his decision.

Dashing away his saber, Luke stands valiantly facing the Emperor and declares, "Never. You've failed, your highness. I am a Jedi. Like my father before me."

I love star wars, well the good movies anyway. :)

edit: this was pretty cool at points. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWX1QrLVj7k&search=luke skywalker

another magical one ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkWvddcvwzs&search=return of jedi

I nearly cry just reading it.:( :up:

thealiasman2000 said:
The ending of "Planet of the Apes", when we learn that the planet was Earth in the future all along.

"DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!"

"THEY DID IT!!! THEY REALLY DID IT! MANIAAAAAAAAAACS!!!!!

That was a great choice!! Even the "Take your stinkin' paws off me" was cool.

Arnold takes off the Predator's helmet..........."You are one ugly mutha'....." :eek: '

^^^ Shut yo' mouth!

When Gandalf 'dies'.

All shots of Cloud City on Bespin.

The Ultimate Weapon scene in the Fifth Element.

'you want the truth?'

'you can't HANDLE the truth!'

-- A Few Good Men

The opening of Tim Burton's "Batman" (something Frank Miller would be proud of).

"What are you!?"

"I'M BATMAN!"

Anakin in Vader costume for first time in ''Revenge of the sith''

Matrix 1 :
When neo finally realises he's the one and the choral part kicks. Always makes me smile .

Matrix Reloaded :
Burly brawl. Not living in america , a person really sometimes wants those geek moments when the entire cinema just screams out loud how great a scene is and after the scene ends there's a loud applause.
I had that with the burly brawl. The part when neo rips of the pole and the scene goes into bullet madness. I've never ever seen people yell that hard with that much anticipation and i've never ever heard a applause for a film , except for this one.

Matrix Revolutions :
Basically the entire superbrawl and the superpunch .
It was just a tease of what a superman movie would look like :D

The Two Towers :
The opening scene with Gandalf fighting the balrog.
Seriously it had my jaw hitting the floor.

Return Of The King :
The attack on Minas Tirith with the fellbeasts flying in. Just the music , it's just awesome. And the reveal and charge of the rohirrim( that's what they're called right :confused: ).
Fields Of Pellennor remains my fav. track of the entire LOTR trilogy :)

Terminator 2
When Arnold wakes up after being stabbed by the T-1000 with a steel pipe.
And when Sarah fires those last bullets on the T-1000.
That's what you call girl power :D

94.jpg

96.jpg

97.jpg

Magical Movie Moment?

Being the only person in the theatre watching Fellowship of the Ring for the first time, 4 months after it came out :D

Also,

Terminator 2: The T-1000 gives his thumbs up before he dies.
Fantastic Four: Seeing Johnny Storm say "Flame On!"
Pulp Fiction: "What does Marcellus Wallace look like?!"

- Anakin recieves the helmet after being put back together, everything goes quiet...and the breathing begins.

- Spidey's final swing at the end of the first movie.

- Captain Kirk's final log entry in Star Trek VI

Well, that was more useful than magical.

It's useful because it transmits a very true message: DRUGS ARE FOR LOSERS.

It doesn't matter if it's pot, cocaine or crack, drugs will rot your brain and turn into a wasted shell.

Never, EVER do drugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"