That Wasn't The Wrestling Thread, That Was CGI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the E using plants in the crowd now a la TNA?

Btw, was Alberto wearing a Real Madrid tracksuit top at the hotel? :D

They've used plants for years. Nature of the business going back a while. Just easier to spot in the Impact Zone.

ke7wvr.gif

:hehe:

They've used plants for years. Nature of the business going back a while. Just easier to spot in the Impact Zone.

Yeah...It didn't feel as evident though as it did last night, especially the front row. The only other obvious one I could think of in recent times was the Brock Lesnar wannabe bursting a blood vessel during his entrance. :hehe:

Yeah...It didn't feel as evident though as it did last night, especially the front row. The only other obvious one I could think of in recent times was the Brock Lesnar wannabe bursting a blood vessel during his entrance. :hehe:

Strange enough, I was looking for that guy in the crowd last night. :funny:

[YT]p1QgNF6J1h0[/YT]

My reaction to a certain fight shown in the trailer:

cm-27376-050847eec52c0e.gif

Last edited:
I was quite happy to see Maddox booked as standing his ground against the Shield last night, rather than weaseling out and trying to run away.

If not for Melina, John Morrison might be roughly where Ziggler and Miz are right now.

Morrison was on the rise but the diva division would be no better or worse. I hope they do make it back soon though.

The Miz standing up to Brock Lesnar was just fu**ing LOL.

Re: Jack Swagger

I hope they build him up to something great again. He had potential to be a tremedous champion. He even beat Orton clean on PPV then they booked him to be all serious and boring instead of a cocky motherfu**er like he was before.

Re: Bruno

Never cared for him, but I'm glad he finally put aside his personal differences to add legitimacy to the WWE Hall Of Fame

i could watch that brock gif all day :D
kudos to miz for taking that like a champ

So John Cena, Ryback, Sheamus vs The Shield is official, eh?

Cena, Ryback and Sheamus as a team...guess one of Vince's wet dreams just came true.

I am very confused when it comes to Shield. One minute tons of people come out to help, then none. It has been like 3 weeks since Ryback swore vengence. He has come out like once since.

I just don't get it.

I
So John Cena, Ryback, Sheamus vs The Shield is official, eh?

Cena, Ryback and Sheamus as a team...guess one of Vince's wet dreams just came true.

I only request they be placed in the elimination chamber and we get a war games match.

Sheamus,Ryback and Cena really are the epitome of whatt Vince wants from his superstars.I'm really curious to see who gets paired with Del Rio at Mania.I don't think it'll be Bryan or Kane as I feel they'll either defend the titles at mania or have a blow off match.Mysterio probably isn't an option either as that match has been done to death and they are trying to get Del Rio cheered.Orton might be Vince's choose, but that might be counter-productive.Henry could be interesting and I doubt Swagger will be thrust into a high profile match at mania. I'm really interested in seeing how this will play out.

Sheamus,Ryback and Cena really are the epitome of whatt Vince wants from his superstars.I'm really curious to see who gets paired with Del Rio at Mania.I don't think it'll be Bryan or Kane as I feel they'll either defend the titles at mania or have a blow off match.Mysterio probably isn't an option either as that match has been done to death and they are trying to get Del Rio cheered.Orton might be Vince's choose, but that might be counter-productive.Henry could be interesting and I doubt Swagger will be thrust into a high profile match at mania. I'm really interested in seeing how this will play out.

doesn't ziggler have to cash in by mania?

* Big Show is shown arriving on his bus. He comes to the ring and cuts a promo, announcing that Alberto Del Rio is suspended. Show blames Booker T for what happened and out he comes. Show vs. Kane is announced.

* Cody Rhodes beat Kofi Kingston.

* The Great Khali defeated Titus O'Neil.

* Mark Henry comes out and destroys Khali to a big pop. Henry announces the Hall of Pain is back open. Henry wants a spot in the Chamber match. Booker comes out and announces Henry vs. Randy Orton.

* Big Show quickly beat Kane.

* Alberto Del Rio is outside in the parking lot and he's taken the wheels off Show's tour bus. Show comes to the parking lot but gets a bunch of paint dropped on top of him from the roof. Del Rio laughs and drives off.

* Jack Swagger squashed Justin Gabriel.

* Tensai beat Drew McIntyre by DQ when 3MB attacked him. Brodus Clay made the save.

* Antonio Cesaro beat Sin Cara.

* Mark Henry defeated Randy Orton to earn a spot in the Elimination Chamber.

I have a feeling its going to be Orton Vs. Del Rio at Wrestlemania, but if that's the case, where does that leave Sheamus?

doesn't ziggler have to cash in by mania?

July.

* Mark Henry comes out and destroys Khali to a big pop. Henry announces the Hall of Pain is back open. Henry wants a spot in the Chamber match. Booker comes out and announces Henry vs. Randy Orton.

* Mark Henry defeated Randy Orton to earn a spot in the Elimination Chamber.
I have a reason to watch Smackdown this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"