There's a reason the Wrestling Thread was hired to protect that little cream puff

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n457b6KGvD1rt59e8o1_500.png

Keep is delusional, Jabar. Keep it delusional.

The Wrestling Thread is the most hated diva in the WWE right now

The Wrestling Thread's height is 12 hooves

Kings don't win wars, Wrestling Threads do

Wrestling Thread ... crush!

Wrestling Thread! Crush!

There isn't a top face Diva in WWE right now, so Paige needs to fill that void. Not sure whose fault it is, but Natalya has not been able to fill take on that role. Paige should be the one to do it.

Now, Wrestling Thread Rise

:cwink:

Kings Don't Win Wrestling Threads, Soldiers Do

My Client, the Wrestling Thread, CONQUERED. THE. STREAK!

That's what happens when you spend too much time in New Orleans!

We partied with Scarlett Bordeaux, Roderick Strong, and Adam Cole on Bourbon Street after Bryan won the Title at Mania with everybody doing "YES!" and "We The People!" chants. :csad:

We partied with Scarlett Bordeaux, Roderick Strong, and Adam Cole on Bourbon Street after Bryan won the Title at Mania with everybody doing "YES!" and "We The People!" chants. :csad:

Scarlett tried to take advantage of Nolan in his drunken state, but he firmly said, "No! Not without the sanctity of marriage!" :mad:

Scarlett tried to take advantage of Nolan in his drunken state, but he firmly said, "No! Not without the sanctity of marriage!" :mad:

:lmao: Not to mention, Nolan's girlfriend was right there with him I'm sure

Well, we were partying until 4 in the morning so I don't recall what happened exactly.

Man, I wish WrestleMania was in New Orleans next year.

Well, we were partying until 4 in the morning so I don't recall what happened exactly.

If there was red hair on your pillow and an extra $100 in your pocket, you'd know full well what happened ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"