That Wasn't The Wrestling Thread, That Was CGI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't they be saying "Que?"

I kinda dig Del Rio as a face...but this "buttering up the crowd" stuff right now is being layed on a little thick.

Thank you Show! Del Rio was dying out there.

You could have heard someone fart when Del Rio came out. :csad:

That's going to happen whenever they go to a city without a big latino population. If they ever go to Bangor, Maine, that's going to be painful.

I miss Ricardo. When did he become the kidnapped girlfriend in this hero vs villian battle again?

... why do I think this storyline's going to end with Ricardo in a refrigerator.

The Rock put on a few pounds.

They gave Del Rio the What! treatment and yet listened to Show with no BS.

That's going to happen whenever they go to a city without a big latino population. If they ever go to Bangor, Maine, that's going to be painful.

It was never a problem for Rey or Eddie though, if Del Rio can only get responses in Latino heavy cities it's not gonna work.

Yes! Jerichoooooooooooooooo!

You know what would seal the deal for me as being the best ever HOF? Mr. T.

He absolutely should be in the celebrity wing. Main evented one of the most important wrestling cards in history.

Honestly, I think Big Show's mic work could be good enough to give him a character makeover..think about it, a "savvy" Big Show would be pretty cool. Just my opinion though.

... why do I think this storyline's going to end with Ricardo in a refrigerator.

If he was still alive that would be pretty damn funny.

Until it gets nuked anyway...

Well... They sure did throw a match for Ray together real quick. ;)

Honestly, I think Big Show's mic work could be good enough to give him a character makeover..think about it, a "savvy" Big Show would be pretty cool. Just my opinion though.

"We take the WWE from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity. And we give it to you, the people. The WWE is yours! None shall interfere, do as you please."

Ricardo needs to return as his masked character. Also, No!/Yes! Needs to end.

That was a nice...unique counter to the headscissors takedown. :eek:

Really wish these two were wrestling each other a decade ago. That would have been some damn impressive matches.

Reys upgraded to singlet... He must have lost some of his chub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back