The 111 Wussiest Songs ever Written

I don't trust this list... I mean, Clay Aiken is wussy? Since when?

I dunno about some of it, I mean The Beatles? But it's an ok list I guess.

Wussy is subjective (although I guess that's how I'd define a lot of those songs).

I'm usually wary of lists like these. Because most of the people who choose these songs usually have a vendetta toward certain artists and songs.

Who ever made this list has ALOT of time on their hands.
Why was it even made?

SpeedballLives said:
Who ever made this list has ALOT of time on their hands.
Why was it even made?

Because the genius' at AOL didn't really have anything better to do than list 111 wussy songs, and hope that people would actually believe them.

Mee said:
I dunno about some of it, I mean The Beatles? But it's an ok list I guess.

Even I agree that When I'm 64 is a terrible song.

JLBats said:
Even I agree that When I'm 64 is a terrible song.
I agree it is goofy and sappy, but I dunno if it should be on the list. They could've had more boy band songs, like N*SYNC's 'This I Promise You' should've been on there.

The only one I adamently don't agree with is Tupac's "Dear Momma." You just don't insult a man's mom like that--if the man wasn't dearly departed, those guys at AOL would have gotten a few dozen bullets in their ass.

I guess, technically, it gets deemed wussy because it's wussy to give props to your mom? :confused:

I like almost all of them but I consider myself a romantic rather than a wuss.

SpideyInATree said:
I guess, technically, it gets deemed wussy because it's wussy to give props to your mom? :confused:

Rule 7 of Men: If you insult another man's wife/girlfriend, sister, or mother, be prepared to suffer the consiquences--ranging anywhere from a punch to the face or a bullet lodged in your ass-hole.

MaskedManJRK said:
Rule 7 of Men: If you insult another man's wife/girlfriend, sister, or mother, be prepared to suffer the consiquences--ranging anywhere from a punch to the face or a bullet lodged in your ass-hole.

As I said earlier in the thread, I'm always wary of lists like this because the people who usually make them have no clue what the hell is going on. Or they have a vendetta against certain artists or songs.

Shiny...Happy...People?
That's a great song.

Superman by Five for Fighting's great too
As for I'll be Missing You - that was a tribute to a dead friend.

Hip to be Square is not wimpy, people get murdered to that song.

ShadowBoxing said:
Hip to be Square is not wimpy, people get murdered to that song.
Indeed.:up:

The top ten better be all Linkin Park songs

.........okay there was NOT A SINGLE Linkin Park song, what the hell is wrong with this list. At least James Blunt was number 4.

I'll be missing you, and Dear mama are classics, that guy who wrote that needs to get off the crack

ssj4 vegetto said:
all beatle songs

I love how whenever a thread like this comes up someone who clearly doesn't know what he's talking about and is probably drunk as a lemer comes into the thread babbling some bull**** that makes no sense.

So, to sum up, you think the following songs are wussy?

Helter Skelter
Happiness is A Warm Gun
Tomorrow Never Knows
I Am The Walrus
Strawberry Fields Forever
Come Together
I Want You(She's So Heavy)
The End
She Said, She Said
Doctor Roberts
A Day in the Life
Yer Blues
Birthday
Revolution
Revolution 9
The Ballad of John and Yoko

Because if you agree that even one of these is not wussy, then you have just proved what you said wrong.

Bravo:down:rolleyes:

lolz, just kidding.

ssj4 vegetto said:
all beatle songs
Quite possibly the most ignorant post I've ever read.

Btw, I love "Shiny Happy People":o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"