and so The Hulk beat The Sentry (now it's official tih#111)

More like WWH defeated Super Saiyan 3 Sentry. An impressive achievement.

[sarcasm]That's a good good way to make people respect your point of view, making references to Drag-on Ball Z[/sarcasm]

You ask for logic, you'll get logic:

(Let's start with: The Sentry calms The Hulk)

1) Void beat The Hulk who could not get angrier/stronger
2) The Sentry beat The Void
3) The Sentry could not beat an hulk who could get angrier/stronger
4) The Sentry all out was koed with no more power and life; Green eyes Bruce/Hulk was the last man standing
5) at that point Bruce, changed again into the hulk, could have killed Sentry

You don't want to accept hulk beat Sentry ? Ok, Bruce beat Bob (not that i agree with but...) so you MUST accept : Hulk > Sentry.

Think two engines.
Thinks now about two cars going at the same speed in a contest of speed but at the end of the competition one has the the burned engine, while the latter goes faster and faster. No contest about who's the best of the two, right ?

X ?

That's honestly like saying that if jubilee from the x-men cartoon show (the completely and toatlly useless pos) somehow beat cyclops because she got dust in his eye and knocked him out or something, that she's automatically better than the rest of the x-men, because cyclops took out pretty much the whole team at one point without so much as breaking a sweat and did it just to prove a point?

Is it me or did it seem like Sentry wanted to lose this fight??
He didn't even try to avoid the Hulk's punches. With his blinding speed, Hulk should not have been able to lay a glove on him.

It looked like Sentry kept running into Hulk's fist on purpose. :bh: Especially on that first punch!

This is a fight not a race.

Most Marvel characters can't fight at super speed.

This is a fight not a race.

Most Marvel characters can't fight at super speed.

Quick Silver can.

Spiderman can.

I can name more. Dude, speed doesn't always fall to a foot race. Sentry could do more that just get into a trading slug for slug. But he chose not to....why?? It just seemed like he just let his guard down and let Hulk pound on him.

It looked like Sentry wanted to lose to fight. With him saying "Thank you" to Banner was like him saying I'm glad to be Reynolds again.

Well, according to Pak, Sentry let the first few punches in so as to be motivated to let loose his power.

Then he let the other punches to the face in because he was too wrapped up in the feeling for letting go.

Quick Silver can.

Spiderman can.

I can name more. Dude, speed doesn't always fall to a foot race. Sentry could do more that just get into a trading slug for slug. But he chose not to....why?? It just seemed like he just let his guard down and let Hulk pound on him.

It looked like Sentry wanted to lose to fight. With him saying "Thank you" to Banner was like him saying I'm glad to be Reynolds again.

Yeah you have a few who can fight at super speed.

I would say that hulk and Sentry's fight was close but I would have to give it to the Hulk at the end.

What an abominable travesty of a thread this is.

We all are less as people for having felt it touch our lives. Humanity as a whole is lowered, that one of its number should be responsible for such a creation.

We have stared too long into the darkness, and it has consumed us.

What an abominable travesty of a thread this is.

We all are less as people for having felt it touch our lives. Humanity as a whole is lowered, that one of its number should be responsible for such a creation.

We have stared too long into the darkness, and it has consumed us.

Jenkins made The Sentry. He's his baby as he says in his last interview. So he can't write the hulk as he should be, because if he wrote the hulk as he should be written Sentry would be beaten to death. See wwh#5 :word:
A nightmare for haters :woot:

Even though you are nothing but a giant troll on these boards and it's sort of a huge joke everytime you post, and the mods only keep you around for entertainment value... it's worth noting... if hulk is so powerful why is he detained?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"