The 2013-2014 Fantasy Football Thread

ohhhhhhhh man I had Kaepernick and Boldin on my one fantasy team haha they got me like 85 pts combined. It was glorious!

Would you start Rueben Randle or Golden Tate week 2?

As well as Chris Johnson/Fred Jackson/Darren Sproles in a PPR league

I'd have to go with (slightly) only because I believe he'll be targeted more because you not gonna make a living on running plays against the 49er interior D.

as far as your RB's you should Start Sproles. CJ vs the Houston D. I can't see the Texans giving up 21 pts like they did vs the Chargers. They hunkered down in the 2nd qtr and thats the Texan Def I expect going forward. Too much of a RB committee in Buffalo which now includes EJ Manual.

I'd have to go with (slightly) only because I believe he'll be targeted more because you not gonna make a living on running plays against the 49er interior D.

?? you didnt write down you would would pick...but ill go see hows playing the 49ers lol

Yeah I was thinking Sproles too

ohhhhhhhh man I had Kaepernick and Boldin on my one fantasy team haha they got me like 85 pts combined. It was glorious!

Definitely Golden Tate, without reservation. As to your RB situation, if it weren't PPR I'd say CJ2K hands down but Sproles might be a slightly better option. Thing is, Johnson has breakout games when you least expect it.

A roll of the dice really.

Man I know I've said it ALOT but damn I killed.

Enjoy it now. It'll come to a screeching halt when we meet. :cmad:

Friggin Amendola out sucks. He has SUCH potential to be amazing if he could just stay healthy.

Welcome to the life of being an Amedola fan.

Hah! A guy in my wife's league had Manning and Welker this week and ended up losing by 1 point (to the only other guy who scored more than him). That would infuriate me!

I'd start Randle over Tate. Although Tate was targeted one more time than him week 1, Randle had one more catch and 50 more yards. Plus, with the Giants facing the Broncos, we'll fall behind quickly and Eli will be forced to air it out again. And that's not even taking Wilson's fumbling problem into account.

In a PPR league, it should be Sproles w/o question.

I'd start Randle over Tate. Although Tate was targeted one more time than him week 1, Randle had one more catch and 50 more yards. Plus, with the Giants facing the Broncos, we'll fall behind quickly and Eli will be forced to air it out again. And that's not even taking Wilson's fumbling problem into account.

In a PPR league, it should be Sproles w/o question.

Eli has far more options, BETTER options, so that's immaterial. Tate is a possession receiver, so when they need to move the chains, they'll look to him.

Sproles is always a gamble because of the team he's on, Brees believes in spreading the ball around. Every week there's a new breakout star because he'll go with the hot hand. Sproles is one RB among 3, not to mention Graham, Moore, & Colston.

Yeah the Saints are the worst team to pick a running back on.

Yeah the Saints are the worst team to pick a running back on.

Yeah, it's horrid picking a RB OR a WR because you never know when certain guys are going to break out. Even Colston, the perennial star, has off games where he's neglected.

Reggie Wayne, Marques Colston, or Julian Eldemen

I loved Edelman last weekend and with Ammendola made of glass, I think its a solid Waiver pickup. The only thing is its an 8 team league and I have a bunch of good potential...its trying to figure out who will score the most points.

I have Anquan Boldin at my flex hoping he busts out again this week. Had him on my bench but I slaughtered my opponent so it didnt matter lol.

Reggie Wayne, without question.

Donut, I just realized this but you have 14 Dolphins on your team. I know that's your team but you are going to get slaughtered on your Bye Week. You DO realize that, right?

I've got 3 Trade Offers circulating in KK. Let's make a deal, people.

Last edited:
Alright will do, thanks Genesis. I'll just keep my lineup the same. I tinker too much :/

As an owner of Edelman in the past, he is the most inconsistent NE reciever because they never have the same game plan. The two most consistent NE fantasy picks are Brady and Gronk.

I just picked up Edelman and am playing him this week in my flex position (since the RB I used last week was a bust). We'll see how he does.

Again this week:

Kaepernick @ SEA or Newton @ BUF? (Wound up going Kaep last week and it paid off)

Also for WR (PPR league):

Nicks vs DEN or Boldin @ SEA?

Reggie Wayne, without question.

Donut, I just realized this but you have 14 Dolphins on your team. I know that's your team but you are going to get slaughtered on your Bye Week. You DO realize that, right?

I will worry about it when the time comes :oldrazz:

I will worry about it when the time comes :oldrazz:

Eh, you're going to die on your Bye, brah.:o

BUT I sent you a trade, offering the starting Dolphins back and a little more.

Is this a trap trade ? You just want another Dolphins player on my team for the bye week lol

Is this a trap trade ? You just want another Dolphins player on my team for the bye week lol

No, it's symmetry. I have him in 3 other Leagues & I'd like to have him in this one as well, it keeps things even for me.

It still does not exactly help me on the bye week

To be fair, with 14 Dolphins, there's NOTHING that can help you on your Bye. You're guaranteed to lose on that week because you only have like 3 or 4 players that are non Dolphins. The only way to rectify that is to drop your Miami players en mass prior to the Bye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"