The 2013-2014 Fantasy Football Thread

Exactly so your offer does not currently help me. I appreciate it though. I know you want consistency. But that guy probably will be the one good thing during my bye week

Exactly so your offer does not currently help me. I appreciate it though. I know you want consistency. But that guy probably will be the one good thing during my bye week

EGDmCdR.gif
But it won't make a difference since you're still going to lose that week due to the gaping holes of the roster.

EGDmCdR.gif
But it won't make a difference since you're still going to lose that week due to the gaping holes of the roster.

& he is still going to help with the extra points when the Dolphins have an off day & just suck. So either way he helps

& he is still going to help with the extra points when the Dolphins have an off day & just suck. So either way he helps

Alright, I just sent you ANOTHER offer with plenty of help which includes the Dolphins back outperforming your starter.

I did terrible. I have nothing to offer to the conversation this week other than that.

Not a lot can help your non-bye weeks anyway, since your playing Dolphins to begin with, so don't worry about the bye week.

Again this week:

Kaepernick @ SEA or Newton @ BUF? (Wound up going Kaep last week and it paid off)

Also for WR (PPR league):

Nicks vs DEN or Boldin @ SEA?

Stick with Kaepernick until he proves otherwise

I like Boldin too. I think its going to be a shootout with both teams stuffing the run....and Nicks is always made of glass. I hated having him last year.

Im trying to decide a flex in PPR

Chris Johnson vs Hou

Boldin vs Sea

Edelman vs NYJ

Last edited:

I like Boldin too. I think its going to be a shootout with both teams stuffing the run....and Nicks is always made of glass. I hated having him last year.

Chris Johnson vs Hou

Boldin vs Sea

Edelman vs NYJ

Boldin vs Sea

I did terrible. I have nothing to offer to the conversation this week other than that.

Hey now, Zero! I invited ya in so you could dive in headfirst and never stop talking shiz, win or losel. We all take losses but we very rarely own up to it.
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

Come on in, Big Z.

Chris Johnson vs Hou

Boldin vs Sea

Edelman vs NYJ

Thanks. Good points.

I want to like Edelman, but I think the fact that Amendola and Gronk are out is going to hurt him. He does great as a 2nd or 3rd option, but not sure he can be "the guy" especially with Cromartie on him.

I think you have to go Boldin here for the reasons you stated on my question.

Week 2 Preview: Thursday Edition

Baltimore Kings Slightly Favored Over Who We Thought They Were in Week 2

• Updated: Thursday September 12, 2013 5:22:14 AM EST

After racking up the highest score in the league last week, 1st place Baltimore Kings (1-0, 341.70) faces 10th place Who We Thought They Were (0-1, 181.50). The updated projections have this one as a heartbreaker, with Baltimore Kings favored to win by only 5.10 points.
Who We Thought They Were has Julian Edelman (21.50 projected points) playing tonight. All of the players in the starting lineup for Baltimore Kings are scheduled to play later in the week.

Two other league matchups open tonight: Coastal Camel Toes vs. Donut and The Christ Punchers vs. Norman's Stormin'.

Baltimore Kings has a pronounced advantage at the WR position, where they are projected to outscore Who We Thought They Were, 111.70 - 88.10. For Who We Thought They Were to be competitive, they'll need to capitalize at the LB position, where Justin Houston is expected to score more than Aldon Smith, 40.00 - 5.00. Baltimore Kings has nine players facing a bottom-10-ranked defense this week. Who We Thought They Were also has nine starters facing a bottom-10-ranked defense.

Baltimore Kings made a trade since Tuesday, acquiring Victor Cruz (16.20 projected points) and Le'Veon Bell (0.00 projected points) while trading away Greg Jennings (15.20 projected points), Vincent Brown (10.90 projected points), and Isaiah Pead (0.00 projected points). They also made one pickup, adding Da'Rel Scott (0.00 projected points). Furthermore, Baltimore Kings has made one lineup change, starting Emmanuel Sanders (30.10 projected points) while benching Danny Amendola (doubtful). They might want to think about starting Danny Amendola (39.80 projected points) over Victor Cruz (16.20 projected points) and adding Dan Carpenter (18.00 projected points) to start in place of Greg Zuerlein (9.00 projected points).

Meanwhile, Who We Thought They Were added four players, picking up Julian Edelman (21.50 projected points), Nick Fairley (1.00 projected point), and two others while dropping Mark Ingram (4.20 projected points), Calais Campbell (0.00 projected points), and two others. They've also benched James Jones (16.80 projected points) for the matchup. They could be interested in picking up the Raiders Defense (25.80 projected points) to start over the Rams Defense (15.70 projected points) and may also consider adding Dan Carpenter (18.00 projected points) to start in place of Kai Forbath (7.00 projected points).

Guys, check out the NFL.com In-Depth Analysis on the Game Center Tab starting every Tuesday. This is a new addition this season and it's awesome.

i like how Gen is keeping up the tradition of sending me terrible trade offers :up:

amendola injured

lol everytime you and i make trade offers, someone gets hurt

amendola injured

lol everytime you and i make trade offers, someone gets hurt

Ah but it's a short term injury, this week at most and look at what his stand in, Edleman, was able to do: 37 points.

Heh, I've been haggling with you, TCP, Donut, and Brick. You're being stubborn as usual and Donut actually wanted Adrian Peterson for Boldin, so those negotiations are dead.
3yLIw.png

gimme reggie wayne

edit: i tried to pick up Edelman on waivers but someone beat me

Gen if you want one of my good guys. Then I want one of your good guys. Not **** for good. When Boldin scores twice as many points as the guys you offered alone. Yeah not happening

gimme reggie wayne

edit: i tried to pick up Edelman on waivers but someone beat me

Reggie....hmmmm, possible. I feel ya on the Waivers bit, someone beat me to Andre Johnson by virtue of being higher on the Waiver List i.e. Loserville.

I'm glad Brick Squad is more malleable when it comes to trades, guy knows how to haggle. We sent 8 Counter Offers back &: forth before locking that one down.

i got Andre
2yvs22o.gif

i'm glad i didn't get edelman now, cuz i'd def rather have andre

i got Andre
2yvs22o.gif

i'm glad i didn't get edelman now, cuz i'd def rather have andre

Ugh, I couldn't believe someone was dumb enough to drop a guy with one of the biggest games of the week. I mean, a #1 WR. I was hoping against hope no one else had noticed.

Damn you, CC.

Hey CC, how about Moreno ALWAYS producing when you don't own him?

Thought I was in dire straits and then I remembered Peyton, I'm good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"