The 2013-2014 Fantasy Football Thread

auw780.gif

lol_y_u_mad_tho.jpg

Genesis, I'm gonna be a little late to the draft due to a hockey game I got at 8:10pm. I might be 5-10 mins late. Sorry brother.

........with all the people late I feel like I should rethink my keepers.

For those that show up on time these late comers might be a good thing. The date & time was already changed once. You snooze you lose

Genesis, I'm gonna be a little late to the draft due to a hockey game I got at 8:10pm. I might be 5-10 mins late. Sorry brother.

Yeah man, I'm sure the system should still let you in even if you are a little late. Fight Club starts at 9:30 on Aug. 11th.

........with all the people late I feel like I should rethink my keepers.

So far, CC's going to be late or Auto-ed unfortunately, Josh in Legion of Doom may be working, & I've gotta remind Kaleb to make sure he's aware. Everyone else should be there, with bells on.

Even Auto Draft works well if they've customized their listing, they can still snatch the guys you want right out from under you. Trust me, I've seen it before
roflmao.gif

For those that show up on time these late comers might be a good thing. The date & time was already changed once. You snooze you lose

Donut with Ruthless Aggression! I like it.
cLguDHv.png

roflmao.gif
Never knew you had it in you, Donut. I expect you to draft the entire Dolphins team, out of loyalty of course.

Oh, we're a Trade heavy League, bro so as soon as the Draft is over, offers are going to be flying all over the place I'm sure.

Just remember to think carefully before turning down a Trade from the Boss.
Jade1.png

roflmao.gif
Never knew you had it in you, Donut. I expect you to draft the entire Dolphins team, out of loyalty of course.

Is it even possible to win a Fantasy Weekend based on an entire team lol

Heh, ask Norm, guy's drafted at least 4 Lions every season he's been in the League. As a matter of fact, I'd bet dollars to doughnuts he's Keeping Stafford AND Megatron.

already in the draft room.

"At the top it's just US *****"

Pissed at this Draft position. BS.

THANKS TO EVERYONE IN KNOCKOUT KINGS FOR DRAFTING TONIGHT!

Trades to follow lol

The trading should be interesting LMAO

I've already proposed one.

mNeNE1o.gif

Last edited:
By the time I was able to get in the draft was already over!

i haven't even seen my roster yet. i just got home from work.

no less than 5 minutes after i posted earlier from my phone did we get slammed for the rest of the night.

i haven't even seen my roster yet. i just got home from work.

no less than 5 minutes after i posted earlier from my phone did we get slammed for the rest of the night.

Ya got Romo, Cam, Foster, Lynch, Gore, Garcon, Smitty, Witten, McFadden, Woodhead, & Broncos D to be notable.

yeah i'm fairly happy. the computer draft did pretty decent for me except it's a little RB happy lol

nice to see some of last year's roster show up again

already putting in waiver claims ,hoping to fix some issues on my roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"