The '94 FF movie (merged)

EVERY copy of this movie sucks. Really bad. They were all taken for the same third-generation VHS master.

two links of the fantastic four 94 film:

http://www.agonybooth.com/fantastic_4/
ff.gif

http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/comics101/120.html
ff.gif

ff.jpg

Alex Hyde-White is the spitting image of Julian McMahon.

Looks crap on the 94's cameras... But i've been noticed something strange...
For the MDK 2 players, the comic image on the first link, reminds me the comic image of the 9th level on MDK 2!!! We have a rights taken from "Fantastic Four" comics!!!

And for another fhing... At the 2nd link, did anybody noticed that in most of the images the FF don't have the "4" logos on their chest?!? :confused:
For example, the image when reed stretches his hand, he doesn't have the logo on his suit! :ff:

well,they don't have the logos,because they use others suits in these images,ey,you have read about the initial budget of 40$ millions.

No i didn't... But i'll read... But someone had been noticed about those right have been takin? The BioWare Corp. that makes MDK 2, took a comic cover of a FF, and put it in game!

:doom: I finally got to see the original, unreleased FF movie, and wow, it's hilarious. It's not supposed to be, but wow, it is. Anyone else get a chance to see it???

Yeah, I got it off e-bay like six or seven years ago. I'll tell ya one thing I do like about it. The scene where the army comes to rescue the four after their accident and Ben doesnt realized hes been transofrmed. I think the music in that scene is uite good. I think it also plays later when Ben is roaming around the city.

Yeah, I found for a bad movie... The musical score was quite good.

god, this movie rocks, its s cool, ofcource if you have any taste then you'll hate it, or laugh until you die.

BTW, my copy has better quality than those caps showen.

Cromartie said:
HAHA man I want this movie so bad.

Any torrent site of the world has that. You can even burn it directly to a DVD-R, menus and all. But the image quality IS sucky suck.

FF.JPG

D@mn, this movie's a joke.

I want to get a copy of the old Captain America film. Although I'm not sure there are any still in existence.....

Hey, the movie ain't bad at all!!! Maybe it's looks **** on the 94's cameras, but the movie itself, is GOOD!

CoolAsICE said:
D@mn, this movie's a joke.

I want to get a copy of the old Captain America film. Although I'm not sure there are any still in existence.....

Which one? If you´re talking about the one with the Red Skull, It was released on DVD in Germany by Dragon Films.

The TV versions can be found on VHS anywhere.

And there´s Republic´s Captain America, of course.

captain-america-republic-serial-1944-2.jpg

Yeah, there is a post about me ordering the original on DVD, but does anyone have any screen saps for me to indulge in??

:ff: RULES! :ff:

Bumping for Movie Man 2000

Sweet pics, the DVD cover is cool, too. I might make one if one doesn't come with my DVD when it arrives.

Seeker said:
Which one? If you´re talking about the one with the Red Skull, It was released on DVD in Germany by Dragon Films.

The TV versions can be found on VHS anywhere.

And there´s Republic´s Captain America, of course.

captain-america-republic-serial-1944-2.jpg

Phhh... Crap... :O

movie-man2000 said:
Yeah, there is a post about me ordering the original on DVD, but does anyone have any screen saps for me to indulge in??

:ff: RULES! :ff:

I'm not sure "indulge" is the right word here...

ben.jpg
fantasticar.jpg

torch.jpg
latverian%20shadow%20puppets.jpg

byebye.jpg

Obi-Ron said:
I'm not sure "indulge" is the right word here...

ben.jpg
fantasticar.jpg

torch.jpg
latverian%20shadow%20puppets.jpg

byebye.jpg

Hey, those screencaps looks somewhat better than the copy I have. Where did you got ´em?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"