The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-man game thread. - Part 2

You guys expect villains never seen in video games before? I mean since that giant robot is possibly one of the Smythe's, and they never were in a video game before even by mention

I hope to see Molten Man (when I entered I didn't remember he was originally with Spencer Smythe), we could get a modern take on the classic version of him

I hope to see Molten Man (when I entered I didn't remember he was originally with Spencer Smythe), we could get a modern take on the classic version of him

I don't know pretty much anything about Molten Man, but I loved the take on his character in TSSM :oldrazz: though, that version wouldn't probably work here

I don't know pretty much anything about Molten Man, but I loved the take on his character in TSSM :oldrazz: though, that version wouldn't probably work here
He's not Liz Allan's brother, and his surname isn't Allan, he's her stepbrother (they can hopefully ignore that in the game). Mark Raxton helped Smythe working on some special molten metal, Mark wanted his share, had to force it out of Smythe, the metal spilled all over Raxton suddenly solidifying (silly 60s origin, you gotta love it for its time, and being sorta innovative back then) on his skin, forming an exterior-skin giving him superhuman strength

He's not Liz Allan's brother, and his surname isn't Allan, he's her stepbrother (they can hopefully ignore that in the game). Mark Raxton helped Smythe working on some special molten metal, Mark wanted his share, had to force it out of Smythe, the metal spilled all over Raxton suddenly solidifying (silly 60s origin, you gotta love it for its time, and being sorta innovative back then) on his skin, forming an exterior-skin giving him superhuman strength

As much as I love the original comics, that origin sure is silly :woot: Well, maybe they could go along those lines in a more believable way, possibly?

I'm extremely surprised a mod hasn't done anything about that image a page back...

..Unless we're allowed to post images with the word **** in them?

You should totally do it, if you get banned, that means you can't.

Be a bro, bro.

You should totally do it, if you get banned, that means you can't.

Be a bro, bro.

shot.jpg

I ain't afraid o' no ghosts.

If I get banned, it was Troy's fault.

And he should be banned for it, too. :o

Last edited:
in my defense i didn't know and despite me being here since like 2006 i come and go as i please.

i don't hang out here nearly as much as i use to when i first joined

I don't think the mods care about the Spidey boards. We're good little boys & girls. :oldrazz:

I'd like to see Spot in the game, he could have a kick-ass boss fight. Sorta like Wesker in RE5....except Spot's nowhere near as cool as Wesker.

I was wondering when someone would make a new thread. lol

As much as I love the original comics, that origin sure is silly :woot:
In full agreement, I even love that goofy origin considering the time it was done in
Well, maybe they could go along those lines in a more believable way, possibly?
Hopefully

I'd like to see Spot in the game, he could have a kick-ass boss fight. Sorta like Wesker in RE5....except Spot's nowhere near as cool as Wesker.
I feel sorry I forgot... the SPOT :hehe:
Hope he'd be inserted and become awesome

at the time I'm most interested about the combat system. Has Dee Brown commented anything about the combat?

I feel we have too many threads about this game at the moment.

Yeah, maybe so... I just tried to be nice since everyone was asking for a name change, but I couldn't change the name myself so :/ It would still be cool if this thread would become the official game thread

at the time I'm most interested about the combat system. Has Dee Brown commented anything about the combat?
Not sure, I want to know as well, and how are the full extents of his acrobatics and system upgrades

I feel we have too many threads about this game at the moment.
LOL

Yeah, maybe so... I just tried to be nice since everyone was asking for a name change, but I couldn't change the name myself so :/ It would still be cool if this thread would become the official game thread
I like it this way

Just PM a mod so they merge that thread with this.
Please don't, it's fun this way

Please don't, it's fun this way

I'm happy as long as my game thread is active, and I'm glad that you support it, but why do you want there to be 2 game threads at the same time? : D

Last edited:
I'm happy as long as my game thread is active, and I'm glad that you support it, but why do you want there to be 2 game threads at the same time? : D
Don't want my posts mixed up and lose count which happened where

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"