The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
with a day of good news....:cmad::csad:
It's Official, AVENGERS EMH Cancelled,Will Be Replaced By A New Show In 2013
Marvel Press confirms that Avengers EMH will not be renewed for a third season, instead a new show titled Avengers Assemble will air in 2013
noooo.gif

What the hell?? WHAT - THE - HELL???

They can't do this, the show, it's really really good, nonononono it's gonna get replaced by some crap just like TSSM

I love the clip with Peter trying to convince Stacy Dr. Connors is the Lizard. Hilarious!

and the haters said this movie would be dark and somber.

Shows what they know. :woot:

I'm honestly not seeing where the dark and somber is in the previews. Even the night sequences seem bright. But I guess that's just the Manhattan lights.

I love the clip with Peter trying to convince Stacy Dr. Connors is the Lizard. Hilarious!

and the haters said this movie would be dark and somber.

Shows what they know. :woot:

People will complain about anything that they can find. You and I don't find it dark and somber, so let those who think it is believe that.

People are really complaining about that chase scene, and how Spider-Man is swinging too low to the ground. My goodness, he is still learning how to swing around and use his powers. They even complained about him kicking the truck in the process.

I'm honestly not seeing where the dark and somber is in the previews. Even the night sequences seem bright. But I guess that's just the Manhattan lights.

Everything in the movie looks beautifully lit, and I love the colors that Marc Webb has been using.

I really don't know why people are complaining about the way it looks when Spidey is swinging. It felt so much more realistic than the Raimi movies.

So about the swinging, what would you guys say is your overall reaction to it?

I love both practical and cgi swinging in this movie, they look very good and feel realistic

For some reason on the superherohype main site, the article that shows the chase scene has so many complaints. Some were referencing that you can see cable wires pulling him up. Even so, isn't this movie incomplete? I didn't really notice anything. The swinging looks great!

And even the CGI looks amazing, too!

No this movie is complete. People will complain about anything though, which is sad because I figured the hate for this movie would cease when footage was released. Besides, they're probably mistaking those wires for webs.

Say what you say people but I don't know if I like the score... I'm not a hater, I loved everything about the movie so far, but... I'm a musician, I just cannot let this slide

the score samples we gotten, many of them sound bad, and ironically the game soundtrack sounds better than the movie's.
Though, one thing I liked extremely much, it starts on the 1:00 mark:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ho4lGRFz_E&feature=g-upl

that really taps into my emotions :) I wish the entire score would be that good! From the other snippets it's hard to say yet, I kinda also really like the triumphant lizard track on 1:28 (yes I'm gonna assume it's for the lizard)

overall, I'm VERY worried because I want this movie to be perfect. But, we'll see...

No this movie is complete. People will complain about anything though, which is sad because I figured the hate for this movie would cease when footage was released. Besides, they're probably mistaking those wires for webs.
My favorite nitpick now is how the wisecracks are terrible when they're text book examples of Spider-man.

Say what you say people but I don't know if I like the score... I'm not a hater, I loved everything about the movie so far, but... I'm a musician, I just cannot let this slide

the score samples we gotten, many of them sound bad, and ironically the game soundtrack sounds better than the movie's.

that really taps into my emotions :) I wish the entire score would be that good! From the other snippets it's hard to say yet, I kinda also really like the triumphant lizard track on 1:28 (yes I'm gonna assume it's for the lizard)

overall, I'm VERY worried because I want this movie to be perfect. But, we'll see...

Well everything is subjective and music is subjective, I just hope you don't go into this film expecting something specific from the score or from the film. I think everything sounds fine.

My favorite nitpick now is how the wisecracks are terrible when they're text book examples of Spider-man.

I try not to read comments anymore. You can't really expect any improvement for this film in that department. I've been really exciting for this film for the last 2 years so I'm hoping it's a success. After that I'm probably gonna be gone from the comic book community boards. These places tend to get the best of me.

People will complain about anything that they can find. You and I don't find it dark and somber, so let those who think it is believe that.

People are really complaining about that chase scene, and how Spider-Man is swinging too low to the ground. My goodness, he is still learning how to swing around and use his powers. They even complained about him kicking the truck in the process.

Everything in the movie looks beautifully lit, and I love the colors that Marc Webb has been using.

Now that is just pure-nitpicking to the point where its sad.

The kick of the truck...

Its...it was awesome, something we have never seen in a Spidey film. Patkour-ish movements. The way he flipped on the pick-up and smashed into the bus :D

If people complain on his wise-cracks, they are just pathetic. Thats the charecter, you show praise that idea :up:

Agreed :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back