The Amazing Spider-Man "The Amazing Spider-Man" Soundtrack Ideas?

©KAW;21080607 said:
No more bands being associated with Spider-Man, that's how we got The Musical. :cmad:

Bono & The Edge are not a band...

They are two wanna-be rock "musicians" who think they know Spider-Man and were probably in bed with Julie Taymor from the start.

:o

There are great bands out there that could create beautiful music for a movie, such as Muse, or even Between the Buried and Me.

There are great bands out there that could create beautiful music for a movie, such as Muse, or even Between the Buried and Me.

Muse? I dunno...they have some epic stuff but it's so techno.

Between the Buried and Me? Now, that is interesting, but they are just too out there for Spider-Man. They are like strawberry tartcake pre-techno core :p

Muse? I dunno...they have some epic stuff but it's so techno.

Between the Buried and Me? Now, that is interesting, but they are just too out there for Spider-Man. They are like strawberry tartcake pre-techno core :p

Well it makes me think that a techno sound would suit this film because of what we heard from the trailer, as it can be stripped down to a very neat techno sound on both of the snippets of music we heard in it.

And BTBAM...they can do pretty much anything and it shows after a listen to their Colors CD.

They are two wanna-be rock "musicians" who think they know Spider-Man and were probably in bed with Julie Taymor from the start.

:o
Same thing. Please, can we just leave these bands alone. I'm afraid of what might transpire.

©KAW;21080775 said:
Same thing. Please, can we just leave these bands alone. I'm afraid of what might transpire.

A bit of advice: being narrow-minded is bad for your health.

Well since Rhys is in the film, how about the Super Furry Animals.:yay:

But really, I always thought Spidey and Jazz are a great combo. Just that classic match, like slinging home after a long night to the Miles Davis Quintet.

This song would be great to hear in the next trailer IMO, which is hopefully more fast-paced, funny, and action-y.

[YT]UgjXJLUA7uo[/YT]

They are two wanna-be rock "musicians"...
No my friend, they're part of one of the greatest rock groups of all time. :o

That musical changes nothing.

Just do the trendy thing and create a dubstep version of the 60's Spider-Man theme, damn.

I don't want band music anywhere near this film. Instrumental/Orchestral music only. This isn't Kick-Ass or Scott Pilgrim.

To reiterate, stick some hip hop on there. Rock is dead nowadays anyway.

I want hip hop and pop as far away from this movie as possible.

The only person in the mainstream music biz I'd trust with a movie score would be Trent Reznor. Especially with a film like this. Other than that, Hans ****ing Zimmer please.

The only person in the mainstream music biz I'd trust with a movie score would be Trent Reznor. Especially with a film like this. Other than that, Hans ****ing Zimmer please.

Not happening. He's busy with TDKR.

It's obviously not going to happen. I'm just emphasizing that I want a good orchestral score. I don't give a **** about a mix of ****** bands that have song lyrics that loosely and cheesily connect to the story of the film.

It's obviously not going to happen. I'm just emphasizing that I want a good orchestral score. I don't give a **** about a mix of ****** bands that have song lyrics that loosely and cheesily connect to the story of the film.

Agreed.

People are confusing "music I like to listen to" with "Music that is appropriate for the film".

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"