The Amazing Spider-Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhotoJones

Avenger
Reaction score
So now that this is going to be coming out 3 times a month, we'll probably have more to talk about, ASM-wise. And for anyone who missed it, two of the artists were confirmed as new parts of the new creative teams. Bachalo being one, and Jimenez being the other.

I'm not exactly sure what this thread is supossed to do.

Inform us? Spark a conversation? Just be another thread?

Well, as far as know no one else has mentioned the news of Bachalo and Jimenez. That, and we don't have an Amazing Spider-Man, do we? I lazily didn't look and instead just took a guess. ;)

So it's basically confirmed that Fisk is a dead man right?

No way. If Fisk is going to be killed off, it's for damn sure not happening in a Spider-Man comic book. Yeah, he got his start crossing paths with Spidey, but times have changed, and he's more associated with Daredevil now.

Also, Marvel's not going to let Peter kill anyone, Fisk or otherwise.

Oh, and not to mention that this all takes place before Fisk gets out of jail courtesy of Matt Murdock. So we already know he survives this little scrap with Peter just fine.

In the latest issue he beat the ***** out of him and said I'm gonna get you when Aunt May dies you die! Also on a side note how is Daredevil's book?

This should be in Spidey-world but....whatever. Yeah, i don't think Spider-Man is killing Fisk, Spider-man doesn't kill people and after Wilson's bad beating Spider-Man will stop himself from finishing the battle.

I'm sure they have a thread for this in the Spider-Man forums.

So now that this is going to be coming out 3 times a month, we'll probably have more to talk about, ASM-wise. And for anyone who missed it, two of the artists were confirmed as new parts of the new creative teams. Bachalo being one, and Jimenez being the other.
I'm liking Jimenez{Also since he was the artist on the FCBD Spidey Book then maybe the writer of that book will be one of the writers!}But Bachalo?Why marvel?

Yay for Jimenez, boo for Bachelo. I mean, seriously, he is among the most miscast artists on superhero books today that I can think of, right along with Liefield, Ramos, and Scottie Young.

Hopefully, though, unless Slott is aboard, I can bid farewell to ASM, assuming JMS actually has the stones to END a bloody arc for the first time in 2 years. The book has been in crossover mode since '05 with no end to the cliffhangers.

Bachalo's style fits X-Men in a strange way, but I don't think it will work with Spidey.

Oh, and first post!

I'm liking Jimenez{Also since he was the artist on the FCBD Spidey Book then maybe the writer of that book will be one of the writers!}But Bachalo?Why marvel?

Yay for Jimenez, boo for Bachelo. I mean, seriously, he is among the most miscast artists on superhero books today that I can think of, right along with Liefield, Ramos, and Scottie Young.

Hopefully, though, unless Slott is aboard, I can bid farewell to ASM, assuming JMS actually has the stones to END a bloody arc for the first time in 2 years. The book has been in crossover mode since '05 with no end to the cliffhangers.

I rather like Bachalo's Spider-Man. And depending on the story, he could actually be a pretty good fit.

Bachalo? Seriously? Is that a joke/rumor or for real. Because I didn't think anything could get me to stop buying Amazing. I guess the plan is to subject every single Marvel fan to this particular train wreck at some point or another.

Honestly, I'm all for having a style and everything, but his art muddles a story so much that it makes it impossible to decipher.

I'm sure they do. This is the Marvel Forum.

Really? I thought this was the Top Cow forum.:wow:

No, but seriously, this should go in the Spider-Man forums, mostly because, I want to keep the Spider-Man fanboys far, far, away from here.

Really? I thought this was the Top Cow forum.:wow:

No, but seriously, this should go in the Spider-Man forums, mostly because, I want to keep the Spider-Man fanboys far, far, away from here.

There are also Fantastic Four, Hulk, Ghost Rider, Iron Man, X-Men and Punisher forums. You're saying we shouldn't talk about them in here, either?

And you realize your hate for the Spider puts you in a very small minority, right?

There are also Fantastic Four, Hulk, Ghost Rider, Iron Man, X-Men and Punisher forums. You're saying we shouldn't talk about them in here, either?

And you realize your hate for the Spider puts you in a very small minority, right?

It's not the Spider-Man discussion that bothers me at all, and again, it's not hate, it's a complete and utter disregard for anything Spider-Man. I plain and simple don't find him interesting. That's not hate, it's not giving a **** about him.

But seriously, keep the Spider-Man fanboys away from here, I beg you. Imagine DACMAN, but 12 of them. They're coming.:csad:

It's not the Spider-Man discussion that bothers me at all, and again, it's not hate, it's a complete and utter disregard for anything Spider-Man. I plain and simple don't find him interesting. That's not hate, it's not giving a **** about him.

But seriously, keep the Spider-Man fanboys away from here, I beg you. Imagine DACMAN, but 12 of them. They're coming.:csad:

Considering that Spider-Man is Marvel, I think you're screwed. Maybe it's you who should stay away. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"