Comics Spider-Man in July 2008

Well, they shook things up with "Sins Past". They ignored it and it went away. They shook things up with "The Other". They ignored it and it went away. They shook things up with the unmasking. They couldn't ignore it and make it go away. They made a deal with the devil, and it all went away.

It's fairly safe to say that any changes made to Spidey's status quo are just things that could potentially be washed away with an Infinity Gaunlet, a Deal with the Devil, or an owed favor from The God of Mischief. It doesn't matter that much in any comic, as the same can be done with any comic out there, but the Spidey books still have a sterling reputation of time-warps and life-changes not mattering much.

Or how about a webline to the neck?

Or how about a webline to the neck?

You

The point.

Missed it, huh? (I liked your long-winded responses better...at least you tried to encourage the use of a dictionary) :csad:

You

The point.

Missed it, huh? (I liked your long-winded responses better...at least you tried to encourage the use of a dictionary) :csad:

I just realized your daughter's due date is my daughter's birthday :yay:.....

The idea that "continuity no longer matters" is so utterly wrong and reeking of knee-jerk sensationalism that you can't possibly take it seriously. Continuity doesn't matter...really? Then how do you explain the deep inter-issue continuity between BND issues thus far?

Amazing Spider-Man has Alzheimer's. That's how I explain it.
And it's really annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"