Sequels The anti-Avengers

Nope, the Masters of Evil......All the Way.

Loki empowers the Wrecking crew in Thor 2

Crossbones.....battles Cap in Cap 2

Iron Man 3 gives us.....the Iron Patriot?!?! Sure Maybe the Crimson Dynamo or some Armored villain Obviously :rolleyes:

Hank Pym Creates Ultron in Ant Man, non story related cameo type deal.

Black Panther fights Klaw in a 20 minute short made for DVD or after Cap 2

And in Avengers 2 Ultron gets them all together, with........I dunno, the Leaders help........they bust out the Abomination, and maybe find......Tiger Shark or something and they are the Masters of Evil. Thanos sits back and waits for the Avengers to be beated before he attacks Earth

Oh, and of course Wonderman, and The Vision........Wonderman being....well Wonderman, forced to do the bidding of ultron or else die (Powered up by Arnim Zola, and some tesseract pieces he has....or something)

And Ultron builds the Vision, and uses the brain Patters of Coulson of course.

Oh, and of course Wonderman, and The Vision........Wonderman being....well Wonderman, forced to do the bidding of ultron or else die (Powered up by Arnim Zola, and some tesseract pieces he has....or something)

If you include Simon Williams in the MCU, then it doesn't make sense to use *Coulson* to power Vision; you stick to canon and use Wonder Man.

But really, I see absolutely no need for someone's "brain waves" to power Vision in this day and age. You just need to create a suitably advanced AI. That's something Stark (or Ultron, of course) is capable of doing, and already *has* done with JARVIS. If *anybody's* persona should be used for a future Vision, I'd say go with JARVIS.

I'm liking the idea of Thunderbolts, which does leave the possibility of the Dark Avengers.

I'm liking the idea of Thunderbolts, which does leave the possibility of the Dark Avengers.

The concept of the T-bolts should still be many years away, though. T-Bolts arise in an instance when the Avengers/heroes in general aren't there to hero up like the world expects of them, and they let the general population down, leaving the door open for a new team to step up.

I wouldn't expect (or want) to see a Thunderbolts angle until at least after Avengers 3.

I think its already been said that in MCU stark was goign to build the Vison, not ultron

Squadron Sinister could have been a nice plan B to Masters of evil.

Kang vs. Grandmaster was a classic in 70s. Time travel, alternate worlds, eccentric villains, romance....too bad the Squadron Supreme was blatant rip off of JLA. Maybe not my first choice, but that story had a lot going for it.

Even the Serpent Crown story.

What about the Lethal Legion? The Legion have had a lot of membership in common with MOE, but have also had some pretty strong line-ups with the leadership of Count Nefaria and/or Grim Reaper. A composite of the MOE and LL could work.

Don't see the problem with the Liberators at all, they were good vilains and a realistic response to the USA creating the Avengers, the film even alluded a little to this by having the united nations disagreeing with Nick Fury. Really, that part should not be wasted, the ideals of the Liberators were AWESOME! I didn't like Cap killing a kid, or the leader being a kid, but calling them crap and dismissing them completelly is missing a big oportunity.

I can understand why some may not like the Ultimate Universe or Mark Millar but his work in The Ultimates is some of the best, the characters are different and sometimes act like *****es ( captain america), but that's the point of Ultimate Marvel, to show something new and go into new directions, and lets face it, Ultimate Captain America seemed more like a man that just came from the 40s.

I think they should do a merge from the two versions, the masters of evil and the liberators, the name should be liberators as it's way more believable than Masters of Evil, they could be villains from the previous films assembled as a team and put together and funded by many unidentified countries (that aspect is way too good to throw away, the world turning against the USA is an interesting concept to play with as a "how do they react to all the superheroes in the USA). Baron Zemo could still be behind this attack if they didn't use him in a Captain America movie before his appearance.

I actually think this should be left for post-Avengers 3 territory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"