The ANYONE/ANYTHING Goes Battle thread !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winner: Ares

635828-incredible_hercules_124_supe.jpg

Next Round:

Beast Boy

beast-boy.jpg

VS

Ben Tennyson

2mwhykm.jpg

Ben. His forms have actual superpowers. Garfield can only transform into actual animals and even dinosaur forms can't hold a candle to energy manipulation and the like.

This is young ben forgot to specify...so his power has restrictions and his watch still glitches every now and then.....Beast boy has the experience and despite his foe being superpowered he has more battle experience compared to ben who is still learning the ropes.

Only way Ben's losing this is if it glitches on him... Far too well rounded for Gar'.

Wow, makes me kinda nauesous voting for Big 10 over.....anybody. :o

I'm gonna throw 1 to Beast Boy. Maybe he'll turn a whale and crush Ben.

Spawn. His powers are faaaaaar too vast for pretty-boy-every-noob-plays-with-him-in-MvC3 Dante...Spawn's fought against God and Satan...and not that Malebogia guy. SATAN.

Dante's damn tough and starred in one of the best games I've ever played BUT Spawn's taken Epic to the next level in Power. He just has far too much in his arsenal for Dante to cope with. bad place, Dante's going to have a bad place of a time getting past his cape.

Spawn

I haven't read anything of Spawn in years. But what i have read, Dante going into "Devil Trigger" mode, takes him.

Yea no one has taken into account the Devil Trigger

Pfffft. It would only delay the inevitable.

Spawn's beaten bigger and badder than a DT Dante.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"