The Marvel Heroes Battle Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadpool, but he'll look like a jigsaw puzzle with some missing pieces....

You do know that Deadpool is one of the deadliest fighters in the Marvel Universe right? I'm talkin about skill wise not just powerset advantage

Bullsh__.

He's a deadly fighter in the same way Wolverine is and it's negated the same way Wolverine's is.

Wade doesn't fight with skill anymore except on the rarest of occasions, now he just soaks up the damage because he can, same as Logan. They have the skill and rarely ever use it because of their insane ability.

Bullsh__.

He's a deadly fighter in the same way Wolverine is and it's negated the same way Wolverine's is.

Wade doesn't fight with skill anymore except on the rarest of occasions, now he just soaks up the damage because he can, same as Logan. They have the skill and rarely ever use it because of their insane ability.

But he does have the skills to fight as one of the best in hand to hand combat. Just cause he doesn't use it often doesn't mean he isn't one of the best..

But he has used his skill quite a bit in recent years. I mean he was able to beat Taskmaster.....back when that actually meant something. He's also pretty GD smart.

But he does have the skills to fight as one of the best in hand to hand combat. Just cause he doesn't use it often doesn't mean he isn't one of the best..

If that's the standard then we need to fit Wolverine back into the top echelon of Marvel's Deadliest Fighters.:o

I'd rather rely on what a character does MOST of the time than something he does every now and again.

If that's the standard then we need to fit Wolverine back into the top echelon of Marvel's Deadliest Fighters.:o

I'd rather rely on what a character does MOST of the time than something he does every now and again.

Insofar as skill at "fighting" then Wolverine wouldn't go "back" to the top echelon. He never left. His power level is lower echelon though so it kind of balances out. He's the "Best there is at what he does" for a reason. The whole "berserker rage" thing is WAY overplayed by artists and writers.

Deadpool is up there as well. Deadpool is freakin nutz and enjoys demoralizing his targets by letting them figure out they cant kill him. It just amuses him.

I know what your saying but I consider it poor writing/characterization (which Marvel has had a problem with the past few years IMO).

Both are top echelon "martial skill" guys though.

It's funny because we both agree on that notion. Guys like ANUBIS and SF always gave me shiz because I said Wolverine's a top echelon fighter.

It's funny because we both agree on that notion. Guys like ANUBIS and SF always gave me shiz because I said Wolverine's a top echelon fighter.

You are right. :woot:

I don't know how anyone who has followed the Marvel-verse could say otherwise.

Being "That damn good" is how guys like Wolverine, Fury, Deadpool, Punisher, Black Widow, Hawkeye, etc can even hang with the other heroes really. When your talking "power level" they are on the low end of the scale or have none.

There are very few that can match Logans combat experience and training, especially with his lifespan. They just have him losing his s**t and going berserker way to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"