The Ask [Insert Hypester Here] Thread

That list has copy and paste whoever's currently online written all over it.

That list has copy and paste whoever's currently online written all over it.
Silence!!! :cmad: You're giving away my methods.
Anyway, I want to ask Tangled Web how many licks it takes to get to the center of a lollipop, and I want to ask redmarvel what the best type of gardening flower is for a garden in an apartment. :huh:

Elisha Cuthbert,

What's your question? Ask away!

Anyway, I want to ask Tangled Web how many licks it takes to get to the center of a lollipop, and I want to ask redmarvel what the best type of gardening flower is for a garden in an apartment. :huh:

Hmm...88. But make them big passionate licks. :huh:

and of course I never did get a response from Jourgy.:(

This question is for Montain Dew...

I mean... Dew K. Mosi (snap)...

yes it was Another lame Joke...

TW... Why Tangled?

What does Tangled Mean?

JustABill - how many pimps do you actually have access to?

i ask of no one, and have no one ask of me, but if they persist and do wish for an answer then they must be prepared for what impact the answer may have them

I wanna ask Jourmugand why he's still here when nobody likes him. :o

LS, how long does it take you to write your "essays"?

Quite a few of your statements strongly suggest you have prejudices toward minorities. Just what is it about them that you find offensive/frightening/distasteful?:huh: :yay:

Its how some people view such things.It should not be taken as something to be insulted with,i guess this is the truth that some people dont want to hear.

LS, who made your avvy?

Its how some people view such things.It should not be taken as something to be insulted with,i guess this is the truth that some people dont want to hear.

And you're one of those people. I mean you're entitled to your opinion no matter how ignorant it is I guess, but there is no real truth involved when you make generalizations.:huh:

Tangled Web gets the licks and I get the flower? Seems a little mixed up to me ;)

however, African Violets are pretty good in low light areas. If you get a lot of light almost anything will grow with the proper care. My mom grows impatiens indoors in winter time.

This question is for Montain Dew...

I mean... Dew K. Mosi (snap)...

yes it was Another lame Joke...

TW... Why Tangled?

What does Tangled Mean?

Why Tangled Web?

I'm pretty big into Spider-Man and I liked the title.

LS, how long does it take you to write your "essays"?

It depends on the subject, actually. Sometimes 10-15 minutes...other times it can take a good 30-45 minutes (especially if I have to create graphics to accompany it).

Luke Cage said:
LS, who made your avvy?

It was a combination of efforts. I did the graphic and then the amazing Hypester known as Brutal animated it with the blinding glare SFX. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"