The BAF want, need thread! For Hasbro.

Quicksilver stole some Terrigen Crystals from the Inhumans and now he wound up with some of them embedded in his chest.

o from the son of m book, never read it. i like quicksilver but i always thought he was a second rate flash

It wasn't great....but it was really good.....Quicksilver is tied for my Favorite Character...his powers may be second Rate Flash but his attitude and character are way better.

wally west flash is way better then quicksilver. but thats just me. i never yeah got into the classic avengers. it wasn't one of the comics my had collected when i first got into comics

Well....you're a DC guy anyway.........Thing I like better about Quicksivler is that he is that Fast.

Flash just moves that fast sometimes. Quicksilver has to concentrate to walk slowly, or to do anything slowly. His mind thinks fast and he processes information ten times higher than anyone else. It makes him one hell of a pilot, and I think he could/should have been a great team leader due to it.

i'm a dc guy cause thats what got me into comics. alot of neal adams batman, brave and bold, detective comics, deadman, teen titans. my first marvel stuff was silver surfer #50, uncanny x-men #375, And some spider-man comic i can't remember

I like DCs Editorial staff much better than Marvel's...and even some of thier writers.....But I love the Marvel Characters

when i first got back into comics after a two year break all i bought was marvel. that when geoff johns avengers came out and ultimate x-men was still good

That was when I started on Avengers...I got back into Comics with X-men 100 and the return of Claremont, the Whole X-men: Revolution thing

i think the every first one i got when i went back was peter parker spider-man #33 where on the cover peter and ben are a baseball game and peter got hit in the head with the ball

Baseball and Spiderman....that reminds me of something I bet you've seen......The special edition Canada only Spider-man Mini where he goes to Toronto and meets the Blue Jays....Ghost Rider Cameos in Issue #3.

quickie got them enbeded during Silent war.. not son of M

Okay, so It was off panel and not something I missed then

Baseball and Spiderman....that reminds me of something I bet you've seen......The special edition Canada only Spider-man Mini where he goes to Toronto and meets the Blue Jays....Ghost Rider Cameos in Issue #3.
yeah they did a bunch of them, oddly enough the artist on that is a family friend. Jim Craig, he also did the cover for what if #1 and worked on 3d man, master of kung fu and a bunch of other 70's marvel comics

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Awesome!

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Awesome!
it all cause my dad is a storyboard artist and alot of comic artist do storyboard work aswell. i have a signed copy of catwoman #1 by Darwyn Cooke cause my dads work. do you know a artist by the name of jason armstrong ? he work on a few issues of sensational spider-man and has his own created own projects at dark horse and image. he works with my dad aswell

Fin Fang Foom
Sauron
Atlas
Black Goliath
Wendigo
Blastaar
Holocaust
Nimrod
Lockjaw

Wouldn't really won't any vehicles over any figures. Playsets would be cool, but they barely make any for the Star Wars line nowadays, so I doubt they'd make them for ML.

holocaust would be awsome:woot: and wendigo would be to

Wendigo is an absolute Must.

WEN-DI-GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"