MLs! PLACE YOUR BET!

5 correct (and that's being generous lol)

Thanks buddy. But ya know what? No. Cage doesn't count because he was already announced. So 4 out of 36. Not very good. :csad:

And Star Lord WAS announced? Must've missed that. That's awesome! But wait, is it movie, McNiven's redesign, or the good one from Annililation?

Thanks buddy. But ya know what? No. Cage doesn't count because he was already announced. So 4 out of 36. Not very good. :csad:

And Star Lord WAS announced? Must've missed that. That's awesome! But wait, is it movie, McNiven's redesign, or the good one from Annililation?

it's the classic starlord design you think of when you think of star lord. they showed the proto with no paint on it

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=292&itemid=16264

Here's a link in case anyone missed it.

Black Cat looks great. So glad she's getting a new figure. Way past due. The only drawback with a figure with all that hair really limits your posing abilities, but she looks great. Nice.

Star Lord looks great too. I hope we don't have to wait Too long. And based on the movie art, I think the future Guardians figures will look good.

What do you think about this "End of Marvel Legends"? I think this rebranding idea will work. It makes sense as far as the stores are concerned. This way we'll get a bunch of figures each time a movie comes out. Plus this will give Hasbro a better chance to distribute and I'll actually SEE figures I want on pegs? Hell yeah, let's do that! Sounds cool to me. I'm all for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"