MLs! PLACE YOUR BET!

Discussion in 'Superhero Products' started by spideyboy_1111, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Spider-Jay420

Spider-Jay420 Welcome Back Peter Parker

Thanks buddy. But ya know what? No. Cage doesn't count because he was already announced. So 4 out of 36. Not very good. :csad:

And Star Lord WAS announced? Must've missed that. That's awesome! But wait, is it movie, McNiven's redesign, or the good one from Annililation?

2. spideyboy_1111

spideyboy_1111 Young Avenger

it's the classic starlord design you think of when you think of star lord. they showed the proto with no paint on it

3. Spider-Jay420

Spider-Jay420 Welcome Back Peter Parker

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=292&itemid=16264

Here's a link in case anyone missed it.

Black Cat looks great. So glad she's getting a new figure. Way past due. The only drawback with a figure with all that hair really limits your posing abilities, but she looks great. Nice.

Star Lord looks great too. I hope we don't have to wait Too long. And based on the movie art, I think the future Guardians figures will look good.

What do you think about this "End of Marvel Legends"? I think this rebranding idea will work. It makes sense as far as the stores are concerned. This way we'll get a bunch of figures each time a movie comes out. Plus this will give Hasbro a better chance to distribute and I'll actually SEE figures I want on pegs? Hell yeah, let's do that! Sounds cool to me. I'm all for it!