The Batman Beyond Movie Thread

Lily Adler

#forthecontent! 📹 (she/her)
Staff member
Reaction score

Discuss what you would have liked to see in a Batman Beyond movie.

It hurts so much to think about.

adele-rolling.gif

Keaton, Pfeiffer and maybe Julianne Moore as Commissioner Babs would've been great.

So looks like Flash might have killed this off. :csad: :csad:

There is no semblance of a good reason to not make this.

Ehhhh. Idk. It looks great but it's just Batman with Spider-verse animation. I'm sure it would sell like hotcakes with crack in em but idk. This whole run to social media and tagging names bit all seems very sanctioned too lol

Ehhhh. Idk. It looks great but it's just Batman with Spider-verse animation. I'm sure it would sell like hotcakes with crack in em but idk. This whole run to social media and tagging names bit all seems very sanctioned too lol
True, but I feel like this is one property where aping that style would feel appropriate. A Superman animated movie? Probably not. But this, with Neo-Gotham and the suit, etc? I think it would be a good fit.

But I’d still change things up a bit, for sure. I mean, the new Ninja Turtles definitely felt influenced by Spider-Verse without necessarily directly lifting the style. I’d go for that same thing here.

Dunno if any of you fine people have read the manga/watched the anime Berserk, but if I had me a Behelit I would absolutely be summoning the God Hand and merrily sacrificing you all to a horde of demons in exchange for this movie getting made. No offense.

Dunno if any of you fine people have read the manga/watched the anime Berserk, but if I had me a Behelit I would absolutely be summoning the God Hand and merrily sacrificing you all to a horde of demons in exchange for this movie getting made. No offense.
I literally just got completely caught up on Berserk. So this post was great lol.

The concept art for the animated film that got pitched to WB looked perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"