Batman Beyond: The Movie ? ? ?

knight

Civilian
Reaction score
For those of you that are bored to tears, here's a thread for ya: How many would love to see an adaption of "Batman Beyond" on the big screen? Who would you get to play an old Bruce Wayne, or Terry McGinnis? Who would the villian(s) be and what would you have for the plot outline?

just a little something to help pass the time

For those of you that are bored to tears, here's a thread for ya: How many would love to see an adaption of "Batman Beyond" on the big screen? Who would you get to play an old Bruce Wayne, or Terry McGinnis? Who would the villian(s) be and what would you have for the plot outline?

just a little something to help pass the time
Not me :o

How about we keep it CLASSIC BATMAN, capeesh?

I love Batman Beyond but let's keep it on television....

I liked Batman Beyond. But I'd prefer it stay animated.

I think somewhere down the line it could work but i could see it being overly hollywood with that futuristic setting.

keaton should definitely come back to do an older bruce, old bruce is probably the most interesting character in the whole dcau.

This actually was heavily rumored to happen before we got Begins (this was around the same time the Wolfgang Petersen Superman vs Batman was in talks). Glad things turned out the way they did.

I'm with Goblin, I prefer Bruce Wayne as Batman.

Live action Batman Beyond is not a bad idea I think. It is a special take on Batman and the animated series had good plots. It is interesting and it is would be nice in it to explore what happened between Beyond and "classic Batman" (kind of like in the Return of the Joker animated movie). If done well...why not?

Don't think I'd want to see it....HOWEVER...Yeah, Keats for Bruce would be cool.But we wouldn't want to confuse the public by having too many variations of a character....(note sarcasm)And while we're at it, I'd have Ceaser Romero as the original Joker who we only see via screens (computer generated image)ala Brando/Jors.I'm sure there'd be enough tape in the can to stretch someting great out of it.Bar the legal red tape.

one of my ideas for a batman beyond movie was to have Bruce return as Batman to save Terry in the last act of the film and to show him that he might wear the suit but he's still no Batman... but only as a pilot in a batmobile that transforms into a mechanized batsuit. Kind of got the idea from that one episode of Batman Beyond as well as Kingdom Come.

This actually was heavily rumored to happen before we got Begins (this was around the same time the Wolfgang Petersen Superman vs Batman was in talks). Glad things turned out the way they did.

Wasn't a rumour. Warner Bros. went as far as having a script written.

eventualy, why not?

my dream is to have Nolan make his first trilogy with just Batman and nobody else, no sidekicks, nothing. Just Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and whatever the 3rd be named, and then do another 3 films having a young Dick Grayson introduced in the 4th (with his back story involving Tony Zucco, etc.), have him as a teenager in the 5th film (finishing up highschool and his training with Bruce) and then finally becoming Robin and donning the suit in the 6th film while also intruducing Barbra Gordon in this one as well. We'd have Batman and Robin fighting crime side by side in films 6, and 7 while having Barbra become Batgirl in the 8th film and have Dick Grayson's falling out with Bruce by the 10th. This is also the perfect time to introduce Tim Drake at the end of that particular film and have Tim don the Robin suite in the 11th film which would also introduce Nightwing and finish EVERYTHING off in the 12th and final Batman film. Not sure what huge story arcs would take place during all 12 films, but I'm pretty sure Hollywood could come up with a couple to tie them all in together and fill in the gaps but obviously, films 13, 14, and 15 would be Nolans "Batman Beyond" trilogy

not sure if Bale would be up for a total of 15 films though

No BB movie, but how about a version of Robin that combines Dick Grayson and Terry McGinnis all in one? Dick would wear Tim's costume, but with no cape and it would function like Terry's Batsuit, but it would be more low-tech.

I've outlined a story for a "Beyond" trilogy. Once I graduate college, should events lead up to it potentially happening, I'd be thrilled to pitch the stories to Uslan (whom I've already talked to on two occasions) and Melniker, if he's alive by that time.

CFE

my dream is to have Nolan make his first trilogy with just Batman and nobody else, no sidekicks, nothing. Just Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and whatever the 3rd be named, and then do another 3 films having a young Dick Grayson introduced in the 4th (with his back story involving Tony Zucco, etc.), have him as a teenager in the 5th film (finishing up highschool and his training with Bruce) and then finally becoming Robin and donning the suit in the 6th film while also intruducing Barbra Gordon in this one as well. We'd have Batman and Robin fighting crime side by side in films 6, and 7 while having Barbra become Batgirl in the 8th film and have Dick Grayson's falling out with Bruce by the 10th. This is also the perfect time to introduce Tim Drake at the end of that particular film and have Tim don the Robin suite in the 11th film which would also introduce Nightwing and finish EVERYTHING off in the 12th and final Batman film. Not sure what huge story arcs would take place during all 12 films, but I'm pretty sure Hollywood could come up with a couple to tie them all in together and fill in the gaps but obviously, films 13, 14, and 15 would be Nolans "Batman Beyond" trilogy

not sure if Bale would be up for a total of 15 films though

I hate to break it to you, but 15 films will never happen. It's too many anyway, it would get boring. All good things must come to an end, and it's best to go out with a bang in my opinion.

I would love to see a Batman Beyond live action film after the Batman franchise has ended. I'd much rather see a Batman Beyond live-action film than Justice League. I think it would work out well if it was to be like blade runner - showing a gritty dark futuristic Gotham.

i'd like to see a "Future Batman" trilogy down the line, with TDKR, Kingdom Come, and Batman Beyond

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"