The Batman Merchandise

God their figures suck.
I really like the mini figures.
They remind me a lot of the stuff that I had as a kid.
118archive_spinmaster_killer_croc_swamp1-1024x1024.jpg

I don't think they're gonna make toys for The Suicide Squad, that film is aiming for an R rating appareantly.

But I guess this confirms The Batman will probably be PG 13, along with Black Adam.

Food for thought: This means that, since there are probably gonna be 10, 11,12 and 13 year olds going to watch The Batman come June 2021, a whole generation of kids will watch Robert Pattinson as Bruce Wayne having absolutely zero clue as to what "Twilight" was, since it'll have come out either before they were born or right when they were born in 2008.

I think the figures they’ve got out look just fine for the audience they’re intended for. But you do you, Invader.

Hopefully Mafex tackles at least Bats, Catwoman and Riddler. If MacFarlane scales down between now and then though that would be great

The 90s Batman movie action figure toy lines were ****ing legendary.

Can we just get a good 5 inch figure line for The Batman? There were good figures made for the DCEU and TDKT, but the primary lines were hot garbage.

The 90s and early 00s had the absolute best Batman figures. Or maybe I’m just letting nostalgia cloud my judgment...

I'm sure McFarlane will make some movie figures for a more collector-minded audience.
I have been SERIOUSLY underwhelmed by McFarlane’s DC figure so far. Especially those DCAU themed figures. Holy **** some of the ugliest figures I’ve ever seen. So off model...

It's the first wave of figures they may improve as time goes on.

I have been SERIOUSLY underwhelmed by McFarlane’s DC figure so far. Especially those DCAU themed figures. Holy **** some of the ugliest figures I’ve ever seen. So off model...

I bought a Detective Comics and TAS Batman and a TAS Harley. I like 'em. But you know, personal taste is personal taste. Even if they make figures for this you don't like there will be statues and Hot Toys and funkos and on and on. Somebody will get your money somehow. Haha

I love DC Collectibles’ DCAU line. Favorite figure line in years.

I wasn’t big on them when I first saw them but after seeing them in person, I had to have them. I don’t mind that they aren’t all that accurate to the show designs myself. They look cool together and I’m hoping that they at least make Flash,MM, WW, and Hawkgirl to go with them.

8846198A-8537-4624-921B-429C06E6B8A0.jpeg

I’m waiting to see more live action represented in McFarlane’s figures. A Keaton figure would be a Day One buy no matter how accurate it ends up being.

I think Hot Toys will get the license right and produce 1/6 figures of Matt Reeves the Batman trilogy. Like they did with Nolans Batman series.

I love Hot Toys but lately their products aren't that good.

I personally am just hoping for Alfred and Gordon Funko Pops. They'll probably skip those two as always because they're minor side characters though.

Hot Toys look great and all, but I’m not invested enough in figure ownership to drop that kind of money.

The 90s Batman movie action figure toy lines were ****ing legendary.

Can we just get a good 5 inch figure line for The Batman? There were good figures made for the DCEU and TDKT, but the primary lines were hot garbage.

The 90s and early 00s had the absolute best Batman figures. Or maybe I’m just letting nostalgia cloud my judgment...

With Batman Returns they really upped their game with figures. They were great, they haven't been beaten yet, in my mind when it comes to action figures for kids and value for money.

Toys now a days are split in two - cheap knock offs for kids and adult collectors with no middle ground.

There needs to be one toy line, that allows you to collect all the characters and play - like Kenner super powers, but based off the DCEU.

As it stands, movie masters was my go to but I found it started losing quality.

Apparel that is licensed for/by the movie but isn't so in your face is becoming more popular. They should definitely do jackets/hoodies that make use of the Batsuit's new collar.

I really like the mini figures.
They remind me a lot of the stuff that I had as a kid.
118archive_spinmaster_killer_croc_swamp1-1024x1024.jpg
Totally and I am so pleased. the toys I had, they had detail and were a good size and weight. Now, they are stretched, hollow and poor paint jobs with basic paint.. these look fun.

How do you feel about some of their other figures that have been revealed since then?

I wasn’t big on them when I first saw them but after seeing them in person, I had to have them. I don’t mind that they aren’t all that accurate to the show designs myself. They look cool together and I’m hoping that they at least make Flash,MM, WW, and Hawkgirl to go with them.

View attachment 31526
Yes I agree. I wouldn’t say they’re that off model anyway. They’re more like BTAS, TNBA, STAS, JLU hybrids.

Comic book Superman is awesome.

Arkham Asylum Batman and Joker coming out look really awesome.

I prefer the 7 inch scale. I think McFarlane is killing it and he’s actively listening to the fans.

Anyone comparing these McFarlane DC multiverse to Mattel DC multiverse and acting as if the former is as bad as the latter’s most recent offerings over the past few years is delusional.

I haven't bought a McFarland figure ye . I think the white knight batman might be much first. But I like how hefty they feel.

Curious to see whether Reeves’s shout-out to Darwyn Cooke’s Ego might mean DC puts out a new edition trade leading up to the film’s release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"