The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Action Figure & Merchandise Thread.

The-Dark-Knight

Superhero
Reaction score
Not many fans were happy with the action figures released by Mattel for Batman Begins. So if Mattel were going to see this thread (I can dream) what would you want them to do to improve upon there Batman Begins line. For that matter what would you like to see from any company in the way of Merchandise. Personally i'd like-

*A Joker Figure in scale with the recent Batman Begins one from Takara.

*Dark Knight Figures with the same detail as Neca/McFarlane but with more articulation.

* Figures of supporting Characters Eg, Alfred, Gordon, Dent & even a GCPD Officer.

What would you like to see?

Dent with "dip me in cold water" scarring.

Alfred with medicine kit and unconscious European underwear model.

Flass with falafel and 'dip me in cold water' shiiit stains.

Batarangs. Real ones.

. I would like to see 6-inche scale for regular figures with excellent articulation and sculpts.

. All figures should be movie accurate.

. I would like figures of Gordon, Alfred, Dent, and any other major character in the movie.

Figure ideas:

.Batman The Dark Knight: includes scale batarangs and grapple gun that attaches to the belt.

.The Joker: includes a gun, cane, joker fish, removable coat and hat.

.Lieutenant Gordon: includes with gun, bat-signal, removable jacket.

.Harvey Dent: includes brief case (case files inside) , coin.

.Alfred: includes med kit, service tray.

.Batmobile that seats two and cockpit opening accurate to the movie.

"Squeeze me" Thomas Wayne!

"It's fine."

"It's fine."

Some statues that are actually great looking and affordable.

I can't buy statues, they cost £99 to 120 or even more...

Rachael Dawes with 'shotgun in the head explode' action

Arkham Asylum prison jumpsuit-garbed Joker.

Joker with purple suit and pants. Flower shoots water out of it when you touch his right hand. Comes with a machine gun, zoot hat, Joker fish, and Joker grenades.

Pre- Joker- Comes with beakers with chemicals in them, a joke book, and a microphone.

Bruce Wayne and Alfred. Bruce comes with briefcase and can transform into Batman. Alfred comes with tray, lunch cart, and first aid kit.

Batman. New suit with batarang, grappling hook, and gas grenades. When you touch his boot, he sets off a sonar.

Harvey Dent- Briefcase and coin

Penguin- Comes with an umbrella that changes into a shotgun. Maybe have it come with a seal, or penguin, or baby polar bear from the Iceberg Lounge.

Sal Maroni and Rupert Thorne- Both come with guns.

Lt. James Gordon- Gun and Batsignal.

Who cares what the action figures look like? They're for 5-12 year olds anyway. They'll play with anything.

Arkham Asylum prison jumpsuit-garbed Joker.

Joker with purple suit and pants. Flower shoots water out of it when you touch his right hand. Comes with a machine gun, zoot hat, Joker fish, and Joker grenades.

Pre- Joker- Comes with beakers with chemicals in them, a joke book, and a microphone.

Bruce Wayne and Alfred. Bruce comes with briefcase and can transform into Batman. Alfred comes with tray, lunch cart, and first aid kit.

Batman. New suit with batarang, grappling hook, and gas grenades. When you touch his boot, he sets off a sonar.

Harvey Dent- Briefcase and coin

Penguin- Comes with an umbrella that changes into a shotgun. Maybe have it come with a seal, or penguin, or baby polar bear from the Iceberg Lounge.

Sal Maroni and Rupert Thorne- Both come with guns.

Lt. James Gordon- Gun and Batsignal.

Now those sound great :up:

Don't hold your breath, they rarely (if ever) get movie-based figures done correctly.

There should be a Co-op pack.

Bat*****batman, and Katie 'loves to take it off' holmes.

With removable clothing and squirting!

just fill with water!

squeezing pump action!

Who cares what the action figures look like? They're for 5-12 year olds anyway. They'll play with anything.

yes very true, i remember in my local comic store only a few days ago a bunch of 5 year olds begging, pleading there mums and dads for the new action figure of the Jigsaw killer from saw 3, they just had to have that interchangable pig head disguise, oh and the little girl begging for the childs play 'chucky' doll, she was so happy she had a toy to acompany her favorite film, now she can chant those immortal words to bring good old chucky to life.

Kids eh.

I'd want NECA to do the figures.

batmobile, batboat, batcave, wayne manor, joker, joker lair, joker henchman, batman destruction street car chase complete with batmobile, 2 henchman cars, detroyed building and a chasing, fire shooting, gun firing helicopter with batmobile engine sound:o

If mattel has the licence for action figures then Warners should give it to someone else too (like they did for POTC, Zizzle did the childrens figures, Neca did the more grown up ones and Disney store even had there range)

That is what should happen to the Dark Knight Licence, a kiddie freindly joker with mattel and arealistic one from say neca.

i can dream cant i.

oh, i'm sure there will more realistic figures when this comes out, they will just cost way too much for some toy imo

nepenthese - great post!

ironically enough i am in the process of buying some busts and statues for my bookcase - i set everything up new over last 2 days - my workspac i call it.

Paritucalrly looking for the Tumbler (prior to it being painted black) - found it.

Gonna buy Robocop, Hulk, Superman, Batman, Tumbler, & maybe a few others

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"