The Action Figure Wishlist

The-Dark-Knight

Superhero
Reaction score
Thought there'd be a thread on this already (i'm sure there is but could not find it) so here goes again.

What figures would you love to see that were never made?

Heres mine.

Mcfarlane or DcDirect (or neca or the like) to make figures from
Batman (1989)
Batman Returns
Batman Forever
Batman & Robin
Batman Begins
(including Alfred & Gordon)

Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (Movie)

Carl Kolchak: The Night-Stalker
Law And Order: SVU
Daredevil: The Movie
Gilligan's Island

I suppose I could go for figures from the El Mariachi universe. Sexy toys of Salma Hayek and guitar cases stacked with guns and rockets? Johnny Depp with no eyes? Sign me up.

And call me crazy but I always wanted a gigantic, and i mean GIGANTIC line of Starcraft toys. Huge 80s styled playsets of buildings, 60 different guys, spaceships and monsters. Starcraft 2 is coming out soon, make it happen people!

Marvel studios 6inch figs: Elektra (red), Elektra (black), bullseye, kingpin, articulated DD, typhoid, kyrigie, hand ninja, tatoo, stick, foggy nelson, Aunt May, SM3 Mary Jane (jazz bar outfit), howard the duck, mephisto, 3 demons from ghostrider, X3 storm, X2 Jean, X3 Pyro, X2 Mystique, X2 Lady Deathstrike, Stryker, X1 Toad, X1 Sabretooth, Ice'd up Iceman, X2 Rogue, X3 callisto, X3 arclight, X3 Quill, X3 psylocke, X3 Multiple man, X3 Angel, X3 Shadowcat, X2 Artie and X3 Leech, FF2 Cosmic Doom, The Russian, Howard saint, Hannibal King, Drake/Dracula, abigail whistler, whistler, A reaper, danica talos, deacon frost, man-thing

i could list the marvel comic figs i want.. but that will be a never ending list.. so ill just put the rest of YA's and runaways...

i'd also like a better line of buffy/angel figs... there getting closer, but not quite what i want yet.

id like charm to get better figs as well.. but i dont see that happening.

Marvel studios 6inch figs: Elektra (red), Elektra (black), bullseye, kingpin, articulated DD, typhoid, kyrigie, hand ninja, tatoo, stick, foggy nelson, Aunt May, SM3 Mary Jane (jazz bar outfit), howard the duck, mephisto, 3 demons from ghostrider, X3 storm, X2 Jean, X3 Pyro, X2 Mystique, X2 Lady Deathstrike, Stryker, X1 Toad, X1 Sabretooth, Ice'd up Iceman, X2 Rogue, X3 callisto, X3 arclight, X3 Quill, X3 psylocke, X3 Multiple man, X3 Angel, X3 Shadowcat, X2 Artie and X3 Leech, FF2 Cosmic Doom, The Russian, Howard saint, Hannibal King, Drake/Dracula, abigail whistler, whistler, A reaper, danica talos, deacon frost, man-thing

i could list the marvel comic figs i want.. but that will be a never ending list.. so ill just put the rest of YA's and runaways...

i'd also like a better line of buffy/angel figs... there getting closer, but not quite what i want yet.

id like charm to get better figs as well.. but i dont see that happening.

I didnt even know they HAD Charm figures, lol.

I didnt even know they HAD Charm figures, lol.

2 lines.. one basic set with the sisters and balthazar, bases formed the attic. 2nd series was theme based (had the best sculpts) and included paige, pheobes and piper as well as leo, but the theme was Valhalla of the dolls. so they were all dressed like Valkyries

2 lines.. one basic set with the sisters and balthazar, bases formed the attic. 2nd series was theme based (had the best sculpts) and included paige, pheobes and piper as well as leo, but the theme was Valhalla of the dolls. so they were all dressed like Valkyries

Alyssa Milano could dress in RAGS, and still be hot. :heart:

Wish there'd be more Daredevil figs. There's been a few MLs here and there, but they've left a bit to be desired. Movie Daredevil looks alright but the articulation SUCKS. The DD in the showdown pack looks horrendous compared the to Spider-Man one that came out awhile back. Bullseye and Elektra are alright.

And of course, my usual Firefly (better ones), Buffy/Angel (better ones), and Ghostbusters.

Wish there'd be more Daredevil figs. There's been a few MLs here and there, but they've left a bit to be desired. Movie Daredevil looks alright but the articulation SUCKS. The DD in the showdown pack looks horrendous compared the to Spider-Man one that came out awhile back. Bullseye and Elektra are alright.

And of course, my usual Firefly (better ones), Buffy/Angel (better ones), and Ghostbusters.

Is that Bullseye and Elektra you mentioned with the movie costumes, or are you referring to the ML's in their comic costumes...?

Comic costumes. Which is what I'd personally prefer. I know the movie has it's fans, and I think it's an alright film, but I gotta have the comic costumes.

I'd also say Ghostbusters, and Legends style Batman. Yeah I know the DCU figs are out, but I don't like 'em. I can't stand the funky hip joints. Toy Biz spoiled me.

Hip joints are funky.

And Dark Knight...good call on the 89 Batman figs! I'd love to see those as well, some really awesome figs with good likenesses. Would be a good treat for us fans next year, when the movie becomes 20 years old...Hard to believe. Makes me feel old.

I may be the only one But I want some 6" articulates Dragonball z Figures.Same for Star wars.

Hip joints are funky.

And Dark Knight...good call on the 89 Batman figs! I'd love to see those as well, some really awesome figs with good likenesses. Would be a good treat for us fans next year, when the movie becomes 20 years old...Hard to believe. Makes me feel old.

Yeah i know, 20 years has flown by, i was 11 at the time. Batmania was truly everywhere, loved it.

Not so much DBZ for me, but I would totally buy Legends-style Luke, Vader and Yoda. I have no idea how you could get 30 points of articulation out of Yoda, but I would buy it.

Not so much DBZ for me, but I would totally buy Legends-style Luke, Vader and Yoda. I have no idea how you could get 30 points of articulation out of Yoda, but I would buy it.

For me, it'd be Boba Fett all the way.
:boba:

so many Star wars Characters could be awesome legends.

Darth Maul
Dart Vader
Yoda
ROTJ Luke
Han Solo
ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi
ROTS Anakin Skywalker
Jango Fett
Boba Fett

Alright, make it Han and Boba Fett for me. Han is my favorite character, but let's face it, a Han toy is no where near as appealing as Boba.

I may be the only one But I want some 6" articulates Dragonball z Figures.Same for Star wars.
I'm down for some legends/dcsh style DBZ figs. same goes for Star Wars

Ya know, I never understood why all the love for Boba Fett. I mean, don't get me wrong he has a cool helmet and all, but is that all it takes? It's not like he did anything THAT cool. He died like a bee-yotch in Jedi.

But he looks awesome.....and Expanded Universe made him a complete Badass.......don't get me wrong...I hate Movie Fett.....he was a little ****, who became some big bad bounty Hunter killed by accident....but he went down there and over three days killed the **** out of Sarlaak from the inside nearly killing himself in the process.....and he crawled out of there with hsi armor all falling off cause it was digested and his skin was burned.....

One thing I do love from the movies about Boba Fett is that the kinda sho how Bad Ass his is in that he doesn't give a **** that Darth Vader is Darth Vader.....he shows absolutely no Fear or Respect to Vader throughout Empire.....and that is why Fett rocks.

I stayed away from expanded universe, so I have no idea. But I guess I do have to give him props for fighting his way out of Sarlaak. I'm sure no ones ever done that before, right?

No fear or respect to Vader... All right, I'll give him that too. Still no where near my favorite character, but you're right, That is pretty bad ass.
"He's no good to me dead" :boba:

As For Star Wars Legends.....

themes Waves by Episodes

Qui Gon Jinn
Padme w/Kid Anikan
Obi Wan
R2/3p0
Battle Droid 3 pack
Jar Jar
Destroyer Droid
Darth Maul

Mace Windu w/ Yoda
Anakin
Queen Amidala
Obi Wan
Jango Fett
Genosian 2 pack
Dooku
Clone Trooper

Clone Trooper
Anakin
Greivous
Grevious Guard
Senator Palpatine
Darth Sideous
Aayla Secura
Kit Fisto

Luke Skywalker
Han Solo
Obi Wan
Leia
Chewbacca
R2/3P0
Darth Vader
Storm Trooper

Hoth Luke
Hoth Han
Lando
Boba Fett
Snowtrooper
Training Luke w/ Yoda
Bossk
IG-88

BAF - Wampa or TaunTaun

Jedi Luke
Wicket and some other Ewok two pack
Slave Leia
C-3P0 with Salcious Crumb
Gramorean Guard
Emperor Palpatine
Tie Fighter Pilot
Scout Trooper

BAF - Rancor or Jabba

Anyway....I doubt we'll ever see ML Style Star Wars figs....but I do suspect we might one day see some Star Wars Unleashed 360 type figs......

I stayed away from expanded universe, so I have no idea. But I guess I do have to give him props for fighting his way out of Sarlaak. I'm sure no ones ever done that before, right?

No fear or respect to Vader... All right, I'll give him that too. Still no where near my favorite character, but you're right, That is pretty bad ass.
"He's no good to me dead" :boba:

Yeah...I wasn't a fanboy back then...well I wasnegative one when Empire came out.....but I am failry certain Fett got all this mad fan love from Empire fro two reasons, the first being he looks awesome and the second being him treating vader like he's just some guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"