The Dark Knight The Batusi Returns - Tales Of The Dark Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate work.

I want to go home.

Whine. Whine. Whine.

Soooo what's new with everyone?

You know, you do have a little pull down at City Hall. Why don't you get Hunter to torch this place, and allow Jimmy-James the pleasure of his own Lounge?

I'd sign that petition. :up:

I will send him a PM in a wee bit.

I hate work.

I want to go home.

Whine. Whine. Whine.

Soooo what's new with everyone?

I hate work, too. But it would be worse without it because then you'd have to live in the streets and get murdered by a rich man named Patrick :csad:

My over inflated ego tells me my lack of endorsement will make this die :oldrazz:

I lost respect with I saw who opened it. Then I lost more respect with the Simmons Food of Gay was posted. Then I lost even more respect when Norman said he didn't have any respect.

:fairweather:

I hate work, too. But it would be worse without it because then you'd have to live in the streets and get murdered by a rich man named Patrick :csad:

I am Patrick!

I wish I was rich and murdering homeless people. Philadelphia could use a clean up. :woot:

I wish I was rich and murdering homeless people. Philadelphia could use a clean up. :woot:

Yes, many cities need clean ups...we should become villains. I've already got my costume, obviously.

So...should we just not post here until Hunter responds to the PM?

Yes, many cities need clean ups...we should become villains. I've already got my costume, obviously.

So...should we just not post here until Hunter responds to the PM?

That would be a blight upon the spam gods.

Weird... I agree that it's just the internet so no one should be throwing a hissy fit, but at the same time if it's just the internet why bother line jumping and making a new one just for a bit of joy?

Weird... I agree that it's just the internet so no one should be throwing a hissy fit, but at the same time if it's just the internet why bother line jumping and making a new one just for a bit of joy?

No "hissy fitting" here, FN.

More of obscure sarcasm.

Save, SN; I believe he might actually be upset. :(

Well, Ron seemed pretty upset.

From what I tell from Ronzo, he wears his emotions on his keyboard.

I can fully understand, just ask Hunter; I was a sniveling brat, when Bella came around. :(

From what I tell from Ronzo, he wears his emotions on his keyboard.

I can fully understand, just ask Hunter; I was a sniveling brat, when Bella came around. :(

I'm not entirely familiar with Hype Board history. Enlighten me?

Yeah.. my bank account is about 60 bucks in the red.

I need to handle that.

*exit debt right*

Oy... I hear ya. Every pay day I find myself hating money more because it never stays.

I finally ordered my tickets for I Am Legend IMAX/Prologue, hurry up january 26th :o

also ang, this will interest you, I had a great drunk conversation with a new york jets fan about the patriots 2007 season. he also explained the intricacies of the videotaping incident, and how baseball is broken haha

I lost respect with I saw who opened it. Then I lost more respect with the Simmons Food of Gay was posted. Then I lost even more respect when Norman said he didn't have any respect.

:fairweather:

P_Rodney_Dangerfield_1.jpg

No respect, no respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"