The Batusi Returns - Tales Of The Dark Knight

Discussion in 'The Dark Knight' started by Monster, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeaDheaD XBOXLIVEGT= DeaDheaDSL84

it is a controlled substance

2. wikum Registered

They talked about this on the news .. some woman gained 200lbs "sleep eating" and someone else painted there door in their sleep too.

3. Hole Shot Better Than Smurfberries

or so she claims:whatever:

4. DeaDheaD XBOXLIVEGT= DeaDheaDSL84

People have gone to the store, went out driving, went out walking, and have no memory of any of it, People say they have went grocery shopping, I didnt know a thing about it. Ambien is hardcore stuff, I'm glad that when I have trouble sleeping 2 or 3 benadryl usually does the ticket.

5. wikum Registered

I sorta have mild insomnia if that makes sense lol. I wouldn't say I am a proper insomniac but I do have trouble sleeping sometimes. I have gone two days without sleep ect. My mind wont stop thinking. I don't take any sleeping tablets because they just don't work for me. I certainly won't be taking Ambien mixed with antidepressants.

6. Anita18 DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!

Yeah it's all so touchy.

We can say that you shouldn't take this-and-this, but it all depends on the person. I don't even have painkillers - my cure-all is sleep. I'd rather take the time and let my body heal itself. But my overachieving sister much prefers the Advil, since she doesn't have time to slow down and take a break. If she had trouble sleeping, I'm sure she'd get a sleep aid to help. I think many busy people are the same.

7. TromaFreak64 Registered

Well I liked Ledger a long time before this film.

I was a fan back with 10 Things and Knight's Tale among others - Monster's ball... there was just something about him -- it scares me, a movie like 10 Things would normally not interest me, but I can watch it again and again because of him.. a Knight's Tale, he makes interesting... just something about him.

I'm anticipating the Dark Knight MORE than ever.

8. DeaDheaD XBOXLIVEGT= DeaDheaDSL84

Ambien isnot something I would ever try, Benadryl is practically harmless, and at most 3 does the trick for me, I'm not endorsing but its worked for me for a long time.......I think you could say I'm a mild insomniac too.

9. C. Lee Superherohype Administrator

It's a real side effect of Ambien.

10. DeaDheaD XBOXLIVEGT= DeaDheaDSL84

Tylenol is my favorite.......but too much of anything can reak havoc on your liver so I try stay away from medication altogether, the only thing I take daily is generic claritin and vitamin c

11. Mr. Socko Registered

So this woman went sleep walking into her kitchen, ate everything in the fridge...while asleep, then went back to bed, woke up the next morning, and noticed all of her food missing and tomato paste smeared around her lips...lol

12. DeaDheaD XBOXLIVEGT= DeaDheaDSL84

You laugh but it happens regularly, ambien puts into a zombie like state, and since it is a controlled substance, the "munchies" effect can kick in, plus since you dont really know what you are doing, and have no memory of doing it, it can get pretty bad.

13. wikum Registered

I wish I felt like that but I don't.

I do know that this will turn out to be the defining role of Heath Ledger's carrear. Of that I am certain. It may not get an Oscar nomination...but it will be better than Ennis Del Mar. No doubt in my mind.

I'm pissed that we won't get a 2 film Joker arc for at least another 15 years..

I doubt there will be a third film too. Not with Nolan at the helm anyways. I hope I am wrong.

14. DeaDheaD XBOXLIVEGT= DeaDheaDSL84

15. Mr. Socko Registered

I was laughing because I didn't really know it was true...but if so, yeah, I think the user may be taking few too many.

But hell, how was it allowed on the market in the first place. :confused:

Nonetheless...disturbing thought.

16. DeaDheaD XBOXLIVEGT= DeaDheaDSL84

Its mainly on the market b/c it works. Heath, though, said that he was taking 2 ambiens and still only slept an hour, it could be possible that he took them and then took the anti-depressants and pnuemonia meds, w/o really knowing what he was doing. Most sleeping pills work by slowing down your heart, If he slowed it down too much w/o really thinking about it it, he couldve just made heart slow down to where it stopped.

17. C. Lee Superherohype Administrator

Open it up Socko.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.