The Dark Knight The New Batusi Lounge-The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Dark-Knight

Superhero
Reaction score
The past Batusi lounge was closed, but it did so well it was obviously going to get a sequel so here it is the batusi lounge-the sequel. to the best of my knowledge the last Batusi was closed due to the banter, so lets have none of that sort in here.

If Hunter feels the need to shut this then so be it.

I should also mention the original Batusi lounge was created by Mr Stormin Norman, and this is basically just nicking his idea,

Let's just move on, dude...

*Enters the empty boards* was it something I said?

LOL

I would love this thread to survive, but it will be locked. I nearly cried when I got on the Hype this morning.

Chit chat is one thing...seeing who can act the bigger fool is another.

Keep it reasonable, and it stays open....I tell you to back off, then back off, don't get stupid like Kollus did.

YAY!

Thank you, C. Lee.

So . . . what do you do in here?

What's the big deal about chocolate anyway? You can walk into any convenient store and get SOMETHING made with chocolate... so why the hell order a dessert made out of chocolate at a restaurant?
Key Lime Pie?... Now THERE'S a dessert!

Govern yourselves accordingly.

Wow, the lounge got closed cuz of kollus?

What's the big deal about chocolate anyway? You can walk into any convenient store and get SOMETHING made with chocolate... so why the hell order a dessert made out of chocolate at a restaurant?
Key Lime Pie?... Now THERE'S a dessert!

Govern yourselves accordingly.

The eating of chocolate releases the same endorphins in the brain that are released when you have sex and fall in love.....that's the big deal.

The eating of chocolate releases the same endorphins in the brain that are released when you have sex and fall in love.....that's the big deal.

Ah.

Try as you may good sir... you will not sway me from the dessert which I am truest to. My loyalty lies with the Key Lime.

Does anyone else have a special maniacal laugh that they use only for making a turkey and cheese sandwhich? I call mine my "turkey and cheese sandwhich making maniacal laugh."

Does anyone else have a special maniacal laugh that they use only for making a turkey and cheese sandwhich? I call mine my "turkey and cheese sandwhich making maniacal laugh."
no, i have a large variety of laughters, most are what some people might call "maniacal" but they are just unrepressed and natural to me.

None of them for a sandwich though

No. But I saw a video of an army troop blowing things up in Iraq, and one of the guys was literally laughing like an evil villain from an animated movie. Makes you think about the truly *#$%ed up state in which mankind finds itself.

Damn, that was a little too deep.

Back to the... umm... subject?

Yeah, I never liked ham. Reminds me too much of... I dunno, flesh? It just seems like the meat that tastes the closest to what taking a bite out of a real pig might taste like.

By "Real" I mean alive.

you haven't lived till you ate a whole live pig, i say!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

The Lounge LIVES!

Ham is one of the most repulsive foods I can think of, but it's a terrific word. Ham.

just think of pickled eggs, or mushy-half baked eggs, man, i hate those

I have an idea for the board...

Why don't we make a sort of "Dark Knight FACTS" thread, composing all teh info we have about everybody/thing. From scenes filmed to characters and story lines...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"