The Bear (HULU/FX)

So it'll end after season 4? Seems like that's been a pattern lately (Barry, Succession, Atlanta).

I think anywhere from 3-5 seasons is perfect for the vast majority of TV shows. There's very few TV shows which go beyond that where it didn't lead to a quality decline.

I agree but as someone who stuck with the entire run of The Walking Dead, I can understand the benefit of not letting a show drag out too long.

I also stuck with TWD but that concept got stale quickly. I can't imagine the concept for TB to get stale as quickly personally.

I also stuck with TWD but that concept got stale quickly. I can't imagine the concept for TB to get stale as quickly personally.
I mean...it's possible. Where do you go with where Carmy and the rest of the crew are at from here, that can't be resolved in two seasons?

There'd 100% be a stagnation of some kind because shows like this which prioritise a full overarcing story rarely don't stagnate after 5 seasons. In terms of shows that didn't, you've got the Sopranos, MASH, West Wing, Mad Men, the Wire...

and that's about it, really?

I mean...it's possible. Where do you go with where Carmy and the rest of the crew are at from here, that can't be resolved in two seasons?

There'd 100% be a stagnation of some kind because shows like this which prioritise a full overarcing story rarely don't stagnate after 5 seasons. In terms of shows that didn't, you've got the Sopranos, MASH, West Wing, Mad Men, the Wire...

and that's about it, really?
What We Do in the Shadows has been pretty consistent over the past 5 seasons, too. (They're upcoming sixth season is going to be their last.)

Ramy talks about the Copenhagen episode that he directed.

So... there are some set photos online that are pretty spoilery.

Gonna assume this is just an unrelated hang, but considering the guest stars they were able to pull last season, you never know…

Gonna assume this is just an unrelated hang, but considering the guest stars they were able to pull last season, you never know…

I just know the celeb cameos in the next two seasons will be absolutely wild.

What We Do in the Shadows has been pretty consistent over the past 5 seasons, too. (They're upcoming sixth season is going to be their last.)
Great show but it is also a sitcom which often have far longer shelf lives than dramas or dramedies.

I laugh every time I rewatch this episode lol

0TWFKdn.gif

YPjBagB.gif

e2lFqWs.gif

WVRY9p0.gif

TEq3lqu.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"