The BEER Appreciation Thread!

Reek

_____
Reaction score
God bless the one who invented beer.

anyone ever had PranQster?

also, theres a beer ive seen people drinking before that ive wanted to try, but never found out the name. green bottle, has like a skull and cross bones maybe? definately bones on it.

beer2.jpg

beer.jpg

HOORAY BEER!

Alcohol..the LEGAL drug. :down

I've been trying to kill this 6 pack of Hoegaarden but it gives me a headache while I'm drinking it. It tastes so damn good.

My faves are, Smithwicks, Bass, Sam Adams, Grolsch, Pete's Wicked, Yuengling, Stella Artois, Saranac, Shiner, Carlsberg, Radeberger, Dos Equis......oh there are just too many to name. :O

anyone know the 2 beers im talking about in the opening post? PranQster and then the green bottle with bones

mod approved :up:

Beer, the greatest gift from God after women.

:up:

also the greatest gift from god to help put up with them! :oldrazz:

I've been trying to kill this 6 pack of Hoegaarden but it gives me a headache while I'm drinking it. It tastes so damn good.

My faves are, Smithwicks, Bass, Sam Adams, Grolsch, Pete's Wicked, Yuengling, Stella Artois, Saranac, Shiner, Carlsberg, Radeberger, Dos Equis......oh there are just too many to name. :O

Hoegaarden is more of a chill beer, those, IMO, are best drinking 1-2 at a time.

That's all I can drink is 1-2 at a time. It gives me an instant headache while I'm drinking it.

maybe your alergic to one of the ingredients? its a thick beer too, im not big on the thick beers, give me headaches too.

generally I drink Keystone being a college student and I don't want to blow too much cash on alcohol but personally I usually prefer Canadian beer with Molson Dry being my absolute favorite

generally I drink Keystone being a college student and I don't want to blow too much cash on alcohol but personally I usually prefer Canadian beer with Molson Dry being my absolute favorite

ditto.

6 pac of 16 ouncers...$4.19 FTW

Add three bucks and you have yourself a better beer.

That's $.50 a piece, for all you non-math people.

maybe your alergic to one of the ingredients? its a thick beer too, im not big on the thick beers, give me headaches too.

Yeah I've thought of that.
It's not that thick at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumilumi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"