The BEER Appreciation Thread!

eh, they're alright, I rather like Keystone myself

The only time I drink Keystone is at tailgates.

Friends who don't pitch in are no friends at all.. well, after a few drink they are, again. :O

Hmm, keg?
How old are you?
It's been a few years since I threw a party with a keg and I think I got Yuengling, very tasty.

I would rather have a nice scotch, or whiskey.

Over my tenure, I have learned that six beers only do one thing: make me go to the bathroom.

However, six scotches, and I am "typing with my elbows." :O

Hmm, keg?
How old are you?
It's been a few years since I threw a party with a keg and I think I got Yuengling, very tasty.

about to be 22...is that a problem?

I would rather have a nice scotch, or whiskey.

Over my tenure, I have learned that six beers only do one thing: make me go to the bathroom.

However, six scotches, and I am "typing with my elbows." :O

the Scotch Appreciation thread :)

gotta love scotch and irish whiskey

Yes, for shows I'd drink wine. I don't want to miss a thing.

using the restroom frequently is my "flaw" as a drinker, could be much worse of course. Personally at bars I don't usually drink beer but mixed drinks, white russians are my favorite :up: :up:

I was stationed in Germany, and I became a big fan of Kristal Weissenbeir. The taste and quality of the German beers turned me off of most American beers. Yeungling is one of the few I like, but I'd like to try Sam Adam's Pilsner if I can find it. Otherwise, I tend to stick to Labatt Blue lights or Molson Canadien lights. Don't care much for darker, thicker or bitter beers.

using the restroom frequently is my "flaw" as a drinker, could be much worse of course. Personally at bars I don't usually drink beer but mixed drinks, white russians are my favorite :up: :up:

:dude:

one good thing about 'beer pees' is they are as satisfying as the 'morning pee' if youve had a good 6 beers lol :D

Lol, no problem at all. ;)
You're showing your age is all. :woot:

i was only kidding.

yea im still in college, but im engaged so i assume im, half grown up? :woot:

absolutely
one good thing about 'beer pees' is they are as satisfying as the 'morning pee' if youve had a good 6 beers lol :D

and I may go often, but I go fast. At frat houses theres always a long line and I go so quickly that I've literally gotten a round of applause for getting out of the bathroom in under 30 seconds

the Scotch Appreciation thread :)

gotta love scotch and irish whiskey

I thought about opening it; but I have second thoughts, for two reasons.

One, the Mods would deem it fit to merge with this one, considering the "alcohol" likeness.

Two, considering my "Chrisitan" thread, I really don't want to get in a debate with a right wing nutter over "you teh drink and call urself a xtian."

I don't like it when baby Jesus cries. :down

I enjoy a nice amber ale. I don't go for the darker brews too much. And if I'm at a brewery I like to start off with a tasty cider, just for starters.

absolutely

and I may go often, but I go fast. At frat houses theres always a long line and I go so quickly that I've literally gotten a round of applause for getting out of the bathroom in under 30 seconds

if theres a line, i find a nice comfy bush :woot: ....or Jstorms driver side door....:hoboj:

I enjoy a nice amber ale. I don't go for the darker brews too much. And if I'm at a brewery I like to start off with a tasty cider, just for starters.

i like amber ale as well...i recently had Flying Dogs' amber ale, it was delicious.

Black Russians! :mad: :rolleyes:

Favorite local brews?

Dominion and Wild Goose.

they're ok, or you could make it a double tall black russians which adds cola.
Caucasians FTW

a friend of mine mixes chocolate milk, kahlua, a little silver spice rum, and a shot of baileys..

i hated it, made me puke :(

calls it a Tortuga. freakin pirate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"