The best portrayal of the characters was X1

gap5ewl

inconspicuous since '03.
Reaction score
X1 gave us the best portrayal of the characters just like the comic book.

Cyclops was..CYCLOPS. He was shown as a tough but devoted leader who wasnt gonna put up with Logans **** and if the deleted scenes of him were kept in, it would've perfect 100%

Storm was incredible in this film. At first I wasnt to sure since she didnt seem to have a very strong role but after watching X2 and 3, this definatly was her best portrayal just like the comics. She had the accent, her power effects were awesome, she had that motherly quality to her (especially with that deleted scene btween her and Rogue) and her wig was actually good. Halle prooved she could play a believable and awesome Storm here.

Wolverine was perfect. He wasnt hogging the screentime and taking over Cyclops role he was a feral, anti-hero, loner who at the end realized hey these people arnt to shabby I think I've finally found my place. I loved the part where he laughs when Xavier explains Magneto and the codenames to him (What do they call you? Wheels?)-priceless. The friction between him and Cyke was just like the comics and then towards the end it seemed they were workin on getting along (especially in yet another deleted scene in the changing room). X2's Wolverine was amazing as well but I think screentime wise and character wise, X1 was the best.

Rogue is also a good example but she was perfect in X1 and 2 I think so I dont need to really give her props here. It's just sad though that these three characters were slowly warped into something different in the next two just because of actors star power and to make more money. X1 was definatly the quality movie of the series

I often find myself going back to X-Men for the character moments, which is somewhat odd as it was described by its own director as just feeling like an extended trailer.

and what about Dr Jean Grey
she is least accuratly portrayed in x1
in X1 she is a doctor/political figure
in X2/X3 as phoenix and as Jean Grey who is a part of the team
and also x3 is the film where wolverine is a lesser main character
I.e the difference between logan and other characters in screentime is least in x3

Meh . . . Jean Grey is least accurately portrayed in The Last Stand. The movie retcons the entirety of her character as she is known in both the comic books and the movies. Jean Grey was never a bratty, unruly child whose parents considered her diseased. She never required the equivalent of a psychic lobotomy. Most importantly, she would never kill Cyclops and Xavier. Even as Dark Phoenix, Jean Grey was always able to hold herself back from killing two of the most important men in her life. Adding the title "Dr." is small potatoes compared to the out-of-character overhaul she received in the third installment.

Wolverine lesser main character in x3???what movie was you watching!!!!!

The introduction to these characters where very raw..Wolverine entrance in the cage was brilliant.....
Cyclops had his best role.....Rogue started just like the...but a little more insecure.....
Magneto Entrace was so cool....Xavier and Magneto talk was brilliant.... so on and so on

Wolverine's screentime is comparatively least in X3? Were we watching the same movies?

Clearly the best of the X-men films by leaps and bounds.

It was dramatic and funny where it was supposed to be. It's how a good film should be, a damn good time.

The sequels failed at humour completely and came across as lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"