The quality of X2 combined with the running time of X1

Snikt

Sidekick
Reaction score
From the looks of the reviews, the film has mostly been met with open arms and considered to be on par with X2. The real "flaw," according to some people is the running time. But if the film is on par with X2 and does have the running time of X1, I will be completely satisfied. When I saw X1, I did want more, but I just really wanted a sequel right away. X1 didn't feel rushed or too short, to me anyway. So here's to the quality of X2 with the running time of X1. Savvy:)

yea, and this is the war we've all been waiting for... while we will still want more at the end of this, it wont NEARLY be as bad as X1 was. i remember coming out of the theater like " OH MAN I WANT BEASST..I WANT ANGEL...CANT WAIT TILL PART 2!!"

now with this being the wrap up, i think the running time doesnt even matter....

Spidey 2007 said:
yea, and this is the war we've all been waiting for... while we will still want more at the end of this, it wont NEARLY be as bad as X1 was. i remember coming out of the theater like " OH MAN I WANT BEASST..I WANT ANGEL...CANT WAIT TILL PART 2!!"

now with this being the wrap up, i think the running time doesnt even matter....

this makes you realize how fast 6 years went!

Snikt said:
From the looks of the reviews, the film has mostly been met with open arms and considered to be on par with X2. The real "flaw," according to some people is the running time. But if the film is on par with X2 and does have the running time of X1, I will be completely satisfied. When I saw X1, I did want more, but I just really wanted a sequel right away. X1 didn't feel rushed or too short, to me anyway. So here's to the quality of X2 with the running time of X1. Savvy:)

I've been noticing the same thing.

I think the consensus is more like "its closer to part 1 in depth and pacing..except on a larger scale, but x2 is best."

Snikt said:
Your exactly right.:up:

XCharlieX said:
I think the consensus is more like "its closer to part 1 in depth and pacing..except on a larger scale, but x2 is best."

yeah..pretty much

People will like this movie...but some will come out saying "I want Gambit" and "I want Sinister" :)
and hopefully someone will lsiten and we'll get an announcement that X4 is in the works! (prays diligently)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"