The Mandalorian The Canon range: SW Characters you'd like to see

MurkeNyou

Sidekick
Reaction score
Given the time window, who would you like to see the most? This would take place circa our 1986-ish, so Luke/ Han/ Leia/ Lando would be hard to toss in, but we can throw some Rebels/ Clone wars in. Most people are talking about Katee Sackhoff, I'm thinking Kevin McKidd. Lot's of potential.

Last edited:
I'm fine with very loose canon here.
From the setting, to the supposed "established history" of Mandalor, play as loose with it as you can. The word is Legends use it for older and newer canon, it works two ways, use it to explain stuff, but more importantly to explain stuff away (even newer baggage) if it lends to more interesting tales.
I'd really like this to be a mostly all new uncharted cosmic (Yojimbo/Man with no Name style) wasteland of all new characters faces, peoples, cultures, alien etc.... Other than hints of the broken near unrecognizable remnants of the Empire, and on the other side the still fledgling cells of the Rebel alliance, as they try to structure a new society.
While our new lead Mandalorian walks the line between them, but really treads new unexplored ground.
In fact the fewer established (baggage laden) recognizable faces that show up, the better.
The connection is that indelible armor, now take me somewhere new.

Last edited:
I just see this as why the Star Wars Parks being based outside familiar location. Those fringe territories open up a mix of old and new characters. Especially if it's true they never fully discard old ideas and stories.

I know Sabine is pretty popular but to see a live action Bo Katan would be great.

Hell, they could make the large arc be about how The Mandalorian went to the Outer Rim to escape Mandalore and Bo has been looking for him the entire time or something.

I was watching something with James Purefoy the other day, though he would be a great fit in a Star Wars live action gig.

Are there any fave character actors you'd like to see in the SW live action universe?

Couple of mine...

Alyssa Milano

Peter Mensah

Liam McIntyre (live-action)

Katrina Law

Alexandra Daddario

Just can see them fitting in, just look wise

On a recent Episode of Collider Live, Katee Sackhoff was pressed about any upcoming Star Wars projects, specifically showing up in live action on The Mandalorian as the leader of Mandalore. She went silent, then started noting about her Lucasfilm NDA being so incredible. The video is easily found on Youtube, not sure about linking to it here given site policy.

I also heard that a couple popular actors are being cast for season 2, like Carl Weathers/ Nick Nolte types. Given her connection to both Favreau and Feloni, I think we actually may go to the actual planet of Mandalore in season 2!

Aside from katie, I would really like to see the actual cast of Rebels play their characters on The Mandalorian. I mean, Kevin McKidd as live action Fen Rau? Yes, please!

Won't make any assumptions just yet. I think Season 1 would be kind of early for a return to Mandalore, especially if the Mandalorian character is someone who is on the run or trying to keep a low profile.

Okay maybe not as Sabine Wren, not that I'm arguing against that but who the heck do they cast for Ahsoka if they do bring Sabine in?!!!
Another bounty hunter, an Imperial or another Mandalorian, perhaps even a Twi'lek?!
The possibilities are endless!

Honestly, I'm fine if we don't see any returning characters and it's just all new characters from here on out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"